Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going camping this weekend, leaving Thursday. Bought everything I need today; bacon, regular smoked and pepper bacon, 2 types of sausage, cheese, beans, butter and sourdough bread. And a case of Ruby Red Squirt. I think that pretty much covers it for food. On my way up I'll stop at the Res and get a couple boxes of cigars. The daughter is going to drop the kids off. It'll be fun teaching the kids how to camp like grandpa. The wife is staying home.
AD, if you send those grandbabies home smoking cigars, I bet your daughter won't be happy. 😆

1686651544143.jpeg

That won't play well with the global warming crowd. LOL
That's why they changed it to "Climate change". That way no matter what happens its still Man's fault, specifically White American men with our SUV's and pickup trucks. The simpletons are too stupid to question it.

Last edited:
I saw somewherenthat this Summer could be a lot cooler than usual.
Interesting. German News TV already knows it will be an extremly hot and dry summer and is already warning people about not enough water and overheating.
🤣
I may shall ask them about lottery numbers for x-mas?

Latest posts

Back