Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 8 days about 100 people from 7 states are expected to converge onto my prepper site . Most of these , I would put in the prepper category as they like me garden and keep survival animals for when SHTF . There is no need for me to try to hide my efforts to prepare for SHTF as they are obvious and most of this crowd are well aware of my paranoid endeavors .

I'm not against immigration however in my opinion all immigrants should be required to adhere to following three things; 1. Pass a background check, 2. Have a job within 3 months of becoming a citizen, 3. Learn and speak English whenever in public locations or they loose the citizenship

I am absolutely against ALL illegal aliens. And think there should be a moratorium on any legal immigration too. Then legal immigration should be tied to deportations, like 100-1. Zero tax payers money should be spent on any immigrants for any reason. The American tax payer have become suckers to pay for all this trash coming in to our country. The US has become a dumping ground for the world's garbage.

So Monday afternoon we had a pretty bad storm run thru here with a tornado warning. We ended up with a tree down that went onto the turd muffin neighbors property. I called the goats out and shut off that front pasture. Hunny cut the tree from where it still hung on our property. Neighbor said that Hunny need to "clean this sh@t up". Hunny reminded him that he had been tresspassed and wouldn't unless he had sheriff on standby and they hear from him (neighbor) that he was allowed on his property. Hunny called, but sheriff's department was too busy at that time to come. It was evening and getting dark so Hunny said I'll try again in the morning. I went to work and Hunny had a doctors appointment at 8:30 the next morning. By the time he got back home, neighbor had hired someone to cut the tree up and haul it to the road.

So today, Hunny gets a call from neighbor. All 3 of the cows we have left are out on the LNVA canal. He calls me on his way out. I grabbed my halter for Claire on my way. Got her halltered and started leading her down the canal. Both Bulls passed up where they all got out. I lead Claire thru trying to get around the otherside to cut them off as fast as I could walking thru some very hoof ridden muddy/ standing water terrain. I saw that Charlie jumped back over and Winston turned around to go back to the opening so Claire and I turned back around to head him off that way. Thank Goodness we made it in time and blocked him off so he went back right on in. Hunny went to go get the fence repair bucket while I stood guard. When he got back, he got a phone call for a sheriff's officer that wanted him to come talk but he explained the situation and was able to just handle it over the phone. ANYWAY Hunny makes a statement while fixing the fence. "I find the timing coincidental." I asked him if it looked cut. We have never had a fence break from top to bottom before. Normally they just lay it over or jump. He said it looks like it broke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back