Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad news to share with mydoomed prepper's at 8:00 5/15/25 my wife of 49 years passed away, the happy news is that she is no longer in pain or have a long list of medicial problems and she is walking the streets of heaven, my prepping will go on still have kids and grandkids that i have to be sure that can weather the issues that will face them in the coming years.

sad news to share with mydoomed prepper's at 8:00 5/15/25 my wife of 49 years passed away, the happy news is that she is no longer in pain or have a long list of medicial problems and she is walking the streets of heaven, my prepping will go on still have kids and grandkids that i have to be sure that can weather the issues that will face them in the coming years.
So sorry to hear that Riden.

My deepest condolences Riden. Totally understand about being relieved your love is no longer suffering. Hugs to you.

I'm sorry to hear and my condolences to you and your family.
Even it's hard for those she let back, it may helps to hope she's now at an place without pain and worries.

1684321924811.jpeg

I am so very, very sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Is there some charitable organization (with a cause that she was passionate about) that we can make a donation to in her memory?

My deepest condolences, I wish you strength to get over it and my best wishes.

Latest posts

Back