Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1683632155305.jpeg

How utterly sweet is this?!!

Before the last storm we had winds for three days! Very rare here to have that much wind. And even more odd was the fact they came from a different direction every day. There is a graphic on it in one of Ryan Hall Y’all latest video.

Weather manipulation

Before the last storm we had winds for three days! Very rare here to have that much wind. And even more odd was the fact they came from a different direction every day. There is a graphic on it in one of Ryan Hall Y’all latest video.
That's the thing about weather, it's always changing. Most of our winds, and storms, comes out of the west. But occasionally we get storms from the north, east or south. Most of our high winds that cause the heaviest drifting comes out of the north west. A couple times a year though the weather God's throw in a storm from the south to really mess things up.
Yesterday I contacted the Forest Service about putting up a snow fence on our lease to help with the drifting on the road. It may be possible but could require writing a new lease.

Flipping through a family album, there were 3 pretty girls in circa 1930’s bathing suits. I asked my grandmother who they were. Grandma pointed to the hottest looking one and said that was her. The wrinkled old lady that used to take her dentures out to show me, who quit school to run the house for the farm at 12, looked like that?
Thats when I realized everybody had a past

Well that was a BS news conference. We will continue to investigate and we will pass new laws. . . Where is the impeachments and holding people responsible when they lied to Congress?

Treasonous criminals will never arrest themselves. The people must demand and do it.

Latest posts

Back