Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1673958133777.jpeg

Only Chicago and surrounding. May be Springfield. Morgan county was pretty conservative and the rest of the state bled red 25 yrs ago.

In southern/central Illinois if he his hunting Public land, they do many of them on a daily draw. You go and sit in spot 14 all day. Usually fairly wooded areas.

If he is hunting Private land, usually very large fields, 100-400 Acres. Farmers and landowners are reluctant to give permission except for their family. Even with clients and farmers for neighbors (farmers live 20 miles from the farm??? In the city???) I never could gain access to the areas with 240lb bucks.
Good hunting there, just could never access the best areas.
Oddly enough, the family farm never had much to get. People would sometimes push them from the wooded areas and you could get a clean shot, but it wasn't as often as I expected. I guess because it was cleared land and they were already spooked. Trapping and bird hunting were good, but I never tried either of those. I'm too much of a softy to trap if I've got other options and bird hunting just seems like a lot of work.

I just meant with Illinois that it's often controlled by Chicago votes as far as statewide legislation. Pritzker is awful. Beetlejuice is awful. The south of Il is awesome if only they could escape the poison from the north!

I just watched "The Last of Us" on HBO Max. What was interesting was at the very beginning with two scientists in an interview talking about the dangers of viruses. The interviewer says to the 2nd scientist, do you share your collegue's fear of viruses? He says no. He fears fungi....he cites how there are fungi that can take over the brain function and direct it in ants (Ophiocordyceps unilateralis aka Zombie ant fungus) , while preserving the body...then he says, imagine if it mutated and could pass to humans...In a land far far away, in Wuhan China....

“The Australian Medical Professionals Association just sent this letter to their members warning them they may NOT be indemnified from lawsuits against them for C0VID vaccine injuries or deaths.

This could be a game changer down under, and will give many doctors and nurses pause for thought before administering the COVID death-shots.

1674045071406.jpeg

THIS IS FABULOUS NEWS!!!

They can run, but they will reap the consequences of giving the Clot Shot to people!

Latest posts

Back