Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1674461517084.png

Now there is a young man whose parents trained well!!!

View attachment 18692

Now there is a young man whose parents trained well!!!
Yes the media never pushes a good defensive shooting like that, it does not help the gun control agenda.
at best a story like that only gets run one time ar best.
if I recall this correct this young man was from a single parent home.

if you cannot freeze it :::: SMOKE IT
G'nite world, tomorrow I gotta go help a neighbor find out why the hot water never makes it from the hot water tank to the hot water faucet...somewhere along the line in his walls the water "disappears"???
Hopefully he does not now have a cavern under his house from the water washing away his foundation as it looks for a new place to go...

I think that over the years people have been conditioned to be okay with quitting task they deem difficult, this encludes marriage when the going get tuff or not going their way to them it's easier just to throw up their hands and quit, but this is just a guess on my part still working on my first marriage of 47 years, but believe there have been time that i have looked on the marriage licenance for a experation date. (jk) the contract states till death does us part and i'm highly ellergic to

Big storm just ran thru our area with heavy rainfall (3inches), wind gust 50-60mph and tornadoes. We are good. Didn't even loss electricity but there have been areas with downed powerlines. I was happy I was off and didn't have to drive thru the storms today. Been working on a cross-stitch. Only thing that happened was that we had Big Momma and Claire out of the big pasture. Big limb came down and they took advantage. Both went right back in when scolded. :D We are so fortunate with our cows. Maybe since we spend so much time out with them makes a difference.

Some days I hate being ethical. The stump in the pic is 50 yards.
One of the nicest bucks I have seen around (and there are 3)
And I have no room in the freezer.
Hopefully Karma will pay me back in SHTF
View attachment 18699
Beautiful!
Probably tastes terrible, though. (Did that make you feel better?? 😆)

The cross stitch I’ve been working on. The police car for his Pops, the front end loader for his Dad that works construction and the train for his great great grandfather who was a watchman for the railroads. I have his lantern that he took to work every night sitting on my fireplace mantle.

Attachments

• 999A4550-6CA2-4D1B-BB19-FFF0CA6CBE55.jpeg
    999A4550-6CA2-4D1B-BB19-FFF0CA6CBE55.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Big storm just ran thru our area with heavy rainfall (3inches), wind gust 50-60mph and tornadoes. We are good. Didn't even loss electricity but there have been areas with downed powerlines. I was happy I was off and didn't have to drive thru the storms today. Been working on a cross-stitch. Only thing that happened was that we had
After reading that I went and checked the weather radar.
OMG that storm is HUGE!
HtSYwQU.png

Latest posts

Back