Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard the saddest thing today. .....END OF SUMMER. Lawdy I hate Fall. All of the dead and decaying vegetation makes me so sad. All of the work I put into the prep and planting gone way to fast.

Robin, you do know the plans for raising Tomatoes? From day one... it's hospice care. From day one. Your tomatoes are trying to die from the moment you put the seed in the ground. This was inevitable, not the lack of your effort. Enjoy that comfort.

My favorite too. I like it better than spring because there isn't new poison ivy growth. Cooler than summer, warmer than winter.

And hunting season starts. 😁

Yes, and hunting season starts! I don’t hunt much anymore, but did when I was younger. So you bow hunt? Used to be pretty good with one. I liked the challenge.

Yes, and hunting season starts! I don’t hunt much anymore, but did when I was younger. So you bow hunt? Used to be pretty good with one. I liked the challenge.

I hunted pigs last year with a crossbow, and deer the year before. Didn't get a shot. I can't use a compound because of rotator cuff problems. I hunted with a recurve many many years ago.

I have water for the dogs, chickens and a bucket by the garden so i dont have to grab the hose. ni have lots of little swimmers, but they must not make it to adulthood.

I was so looking forward to the forecasted cool front that was heading out way with highs in the mid 80s, lows in the 60s. . . oh how nice would that be! And then last night the weatherman said it was not happening. . . . uggg!

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Christian Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News. “I’m not a big Trump supporter. The committee should look at the facts and judge him on the facts – not on the way he behaves sometimes. The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump. For example, Barack Obama did nothing.

The last wave of bank runs continued through the winter of 1932 and into 1933. By that time, Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt had won a landslide victory in the presidential election over the Republican incumbent, Herbert Hoover. Almost immediately after taking office in early March, Roosevelt declared a national “bank holiday,” during which all banks would be closed until they were determined to be solvent through federal inspection.

I hear that after this November election, there will be chaos. Even talk of an attempted Coup D'etat. Am I being "alarmist" by thinking of getting my savings out of the bank before the election?
I think it's always a good idea to keep some cash on hand but I wouldn't start closing any accounts just yet. I still think the stock market is a good option too, unless Biden and that slut Harris steal the election. If (when) Trump wins in November the stock market and the economy will boom to record highs.
Vote Trump if you care about our country.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Christian Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News. “I’m not a big Trump supporter. The committee should look at the facts and judge him on the facts – not on the way he behaves sometimes. The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump. For example, Barack Obama did nothing.
Obama got a participation trophy only. . .

Latest posts

Back