Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds so wonderful to get a baby cow! Color me green! Please post pictures okay? 😍
I will. Just need to find a good day to go. Hunny wants to board the 4 dogs and one day available is Mon, but get is closed for holiday. I am scheduled to work Tues thru Fri. Boss already said I can switch days to go I just hate doing that. Maybe will try to get Wed off and work Sun Monday like normal. Think she was trying to give me the holiday off to be nice but since holidays don't really change much for us it would be no big deal.

Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.

"If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain't seen anything yet. ... Democrats have no intention of accepting defeat at the ballot box," Devine said on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

JOHN YOO: TRUMP AND BIDEN COULD FACE DRAMATIC POST-ELECTION BATTLE — HERE’S WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Devine called it "information warfare" to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.

If Democrats refuse to accept the election results, it follows they would refuse to accept the authority of any elected Republican as well. There would be a scramble to impose authority upon the people through civil authority, whatever that would be...martial law. Our Civil Liberties would be forfeit.

I'm going to the bank on Monday to withdraw my $214.27 in cash and close my account. Maybe the Realdolls WERE a great idea. F you, Capital One!

Looks like we will be going to pick up my Jersey calf next week. The man has 2 to choose from. One right at a month old and the other a little over a week now. I have been leaning towards bottle feeding and training her from the start, while still young enough I can "push around". :) I want to keep her in with my goats since that is where I spend the majority of time when out. Going to go ahead and get her halter broke and lead her into the milking parlor to feed each time since that will be the norm eventually in about 3 years. If I start at the beginning she should know where to go when we do get to start milking. I will also go ahead and start rubbing her underside like I do the goats to get her conditioned. Don't need her to start fighting with me when she gets older. Just want to make it as easy as possible for both of us.

still trying to think of a good name for her. . . I've had a Betsey Lou and a Daisy May. Yes my milk cows get middle names too.
I have a dog named Lula Bell,,,and another name Squirrely Bob nothing wrong with middle names

Looks like we will be going to pick up my Jersey calf next week. The man has 2 to choose from. One right at a month old and the other a little over a week now. I have been leaning towards bottle feeding and training her from the start, while still young enough I can "push around". :) I want to keep her in with my goats since that is where I spend the majority of time when out. Going to go ahead and get her halter broke and lead her into the milking parlor to feed each time since that will be the norm eventually in about 3 years. If I start at the beginning she should know where to go when we do get to start milking. I will also go ahead and start rubbing her underside like I do the goats to get her conditioned. Don't need her to start fighting with me when she gets older. Just want to make it as easy as possible for both of us.

still trying to think of a good name for her. . . I've had a Betsey Lou and a Daisy May. Yes my milk cows get middle names too.
that is something you will never eat

Latest posts

Back