Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Democratic party is not what it used to be. Now they are so screwed up and leaning towards s

This is not a new thing.

The Democrat Party starting pandering to radicals after the 1968 Democrat Convention in Chicago. After that total disaster for the Democrats, which helped push Nixon into office, the McGovern–Fraser Commission recommended using affirmative action in selecting delegates, which they did. They have given whatever minority groups are the "correct" minorities, preference in delegate selection ever since. It started off as blacks, women, people under 30, and Hispanics, and the list kept growing. The majority of Democrat voters are under represented by the delegates by design. It was SUPPOSED to avoid having old white guys like Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Biden, Dodd, Teddy Kennedy, Sanders, etc. controlling the party. We all can see how well that worked, LOL!
The radicals, taking full advantage of the pandering and affirmative action, have slowly been taking over the party for nearly 50 years.

Got my chores done and just shut the well pump generator down. The smoke is so thick I can't see the stars.
The wife and grandkids made blackberry ice cream the other day. I think there's a bowl with my name on it. Time to go up to the house. Its kind of ironic, but with all the smoke in the air I have a chicken in the smoker.

1599993121745.png
1599993121745.png

I spread out a load of gravel this morning where the wife wants the new patio and started putting hay in the barn. Got so weak that I had to go sit down. I think I'll go inside soon and drink a gallon of ice water.
Got the water going in the orchard. I like the sound of the sprinklers. Still no rain here since June 29th and no rain in sight. Not likely to get any rain before October either.

Latest posts

Back