Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Product with Stevia in them is about as detailed as I can give you. I have reactions to just about anything that tastes sweet, natural or artificial.
I quit using any kind of sweeteners regularly decades ago, natural or otherwise, except in cooking, where I use just the bare minimum. The only sugar I use is a small amount of D-Ribose in my coffee, not as a sweetener but to deal with the myocarditis from the jab.

Product with Stevia in them is about as detailed as I can give you. I have reactions to just about anything that tastes sweet, natural or artificial.
I quit using any kind of sweeteners regularly decades ago, natural or otherwise, except in cooking, where I use just the bare minimum. The only sugar I use is a small amount of D-Ribose in my coffee, not as a sweetener but to deal with the myocarditis from the jab.

I am so sorry to hear you are still having problems from the jab. :( You are probably better off not eating any sugars. They are not good for us. I am guilty of eating too much of it at certain times of the year. Natural Stevia doesn’t seem to bother me though.

Yep! Always try to be ready Robin. Calling for 6 to 8 inches AGAIN on the Plateau for the 3rd time in a row. Dept of transportation put my mailbox back up on Friday. Sunday they will probably knock it back down with the snow plow again. You would think they would get tired of this dance in circles. They never really got the shelves restocked at the grocer even. Sure am glad I am a prepper :cool:

Anyone see where DirecTV is cancelling OANN by not renewing their contract? Going to be making a call and I hope others do too. We upgraded our package just so it would include OANN. If they don't change their stance, I will be finding another carrier, not that I have many to choose from here. All over Biden's plea to basically take care of this.

Last edited:
Anyone see where DirecTV is cancelling OANN by not renewing their contract? Going to be making a call and I hope others do too. We upgraded our package just so it would include OANN. If they don't change their stance, I will be finding another carrier, not that I have many to choose from here. All over Biden's plea to basically take care of this.

I wonder how Brandon felt about Sotomayer's misinformation.

It took me 2 years to find Fox national news on DirectTV. I still don’t think I can get OANN In my area. I don’t have a lot to chose from up in these hills. Can’t even get local signals.

It took me 2 years to find Fox national news on DirectTV. I still don’t think I can get OANN In my area. I don’t have a lot to chose from up in these hills. Can’t even get local signals.
I would at least contact them and tell then how you feel about losing OANN, if you get that channel. We don't have many news channels to chose from as a patriot or Conservative. . . OANN is our best news source, Newsmax has even been having issues.

Last Saturday we were supposed to be going over to #2 son's to have our Christmas, but got a text from DIL that said son #2 was sick. She now thinks he had the new version of Covid. We got the clear to go today though. Since I still have a bottle fed goat babe, I had to ask a dear friend. I already gave him 3 girls a few months ago and in the last couple weeks a "small billy", cause he wants babies now.. He has been very happy with them. This morning I dropped off my bottle fed babe, Jeremy. My friend wanted to keep him in with his chickens so he could keep a closer eye on him, He had told me earlier that he was hoping to get his wife out there to make a video of him feeding to forward to his grandson. His wife was not willing to come out with all the winds. After I gave my friend an update on our location to come pick up, he asked if he could go ahead and make another bottle? I made extra for just in case we got held up for whatever reason. Glad I did. I got to record his video to send to his grandson. He so loved my babe saying he was very personable. MOST of all my kids are, no matter what the age. Next Saturday, unfortunately I am going to have to down size my herd to run thru the auction barn. I really hate this pick and choose since all off mine are very sweet until.. . You know where I am getting at.

Latest posts

Back