Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newsmax's "Day of Outrage" is just starting. I have been waiting for this one. It's about revealing what happened on Jan 6th. I already know, but nice to see an actual news station pick it up, at least I am hopeful. We'll see I guess.
And a disappointment. They never touched the FBI infiltration in the crowd. Barely touch Epps.

And apparently he got his booster in December. . . .
1641780551833.png

well, as I suspected earlier, it went from bad to worse, from worse to chits in less than a week in the hospital I work,
I could almost take this covid, just for the rest it would provide me...
but still breathing, have pulse..

well, as I suspected earlier, it went from bad to worse, from worse to chits in less than a week in the hospital I work,
I could almost take this covid, just for the rest it would provide me...
but still breathing, have pulse..

I’m so sorry to hear the Jontte! Hang in there and rest when you can to stay healthy.

Last edited:
How can anyone not question the sudden death of all these previously healthy individuals who suddenly fall over dead? Boggles the mind.
What nails it is the timing of their deaths, usually within a month of the second or third shot. Too many coincidences.

I have an upcoming wedding to attend so I am doing the Military diet starting tomorrow. So tonight I made a dinner of garlic shrimp pasta and finished off my quick fudge for dessert. I have no idea what I weigh now, all I can say is I am at a size 8 now being 9'5". Boss lady, whose son's wedding I am attending and 1 other co-worker are doing this diet. Shall see how it goes. Boss lady, co-worker and I were joking around when her son walks in. Boss lady had just called me the B word. . . cause I am the smallest. Yep. we are a very close group. He's face was priceless! Yeah, I just called her that. . . I would love to be back down to the size 4 I used to be, but as I get older my metabolism has just slowed down. Breakfast tomorrow is 1/2 a grapefruit, toasted multigrain bread with 1 T peanut butter and cup of coffee. I am not a breakfast eater, so may skip this and just do lunch and dinner.

I have an upcoming wedding to attend so I am doing the Military diet starting tomorrow. So tonight I made a dinner of garlic shrimp pasta and finished off my quick fudge for dessert. I have no idea what I weigh now, all I can say is I am at a size 8 now being 9'5". Boss lady, whose son's wedding I am attending and 1 other co-worker are doing this diet. Shall see how it goes. Boss lady, co-worker and I were joking around when her son walks in. Boss lady had just called me the B word. . . cause I am the smallest. Yep. we are a very close group. He's face was priceless! Yeah, I just called her that. . . I would love to be back down to the size 4 I used to be, but as I get older my metabolism has just slowed down. Breakfast tomorrow is 1/2 a grapefruit, toasted multigrain bread with 1 T peanut butter and cup of coffee. I am not a breakfast eater, so may skip this and just do lunch and dinner.
As long as Hunny is proud to be with you, it doesn’t matter.

Thats what I told my wife who is worried about my daughters wedding in September And it would be the first time to see the EX for both of us.

I personally am proud to show off the 30 I gained being happy that I couldn‘t do before.

As long as Hunny is proud to be with you, it doesn’t matter.

Thats what I told my wife who is worried about my daughters wedding in September And it would be the first time to see the EX for both of us.

I personally am proud to show off the 30 I gained being happy that I couldn‘t do before.
Aww just wait till the grandbabies start coming and you see the ex more often. I have been with my hunny for the last 21 1/2 years but, I now have 5 grandbabies from my hunny's side. They are all my babies, since I have been there since day 1 with all except the last due to Covid. But yes I totally understand your wife's feeling and yours. I got to where as long as I as I look better than her, I am fine.

I have no idea what I weigh now, all I can say is I am at a size 8 now being 9'5"
Nine feet and five inches tall?? Now that is a big girl we need in the White House lady!! Go into politics and kick some ###!
No really, I think that was just a typo from a very tired and hardworked lady...live free, Gary

Now now robin I didn't mention no names I just made a comment, I really wasn't picking on you, i just notice more don't like the heat more than the cold, and if i had my way the days would start out at 65 and never pass 80 and it would only rain after everyone went to bed and only rain when it was needed, but i don't control anything, I just stir the pot lol

Oh, I didnt think you were. You are correct though that most people do complain about the weather. The heat in Summer helps my pain. The snow is beautiful and we love to play in it, but the cold rain makes my poor old bones ache so badly

Latest posts

Back