Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I posted somewhere about a Houston mom that put her son in the trunk of her car to a testing site so she would not get exposed IF he was Covid positive. Someone at the testing site called the police and they would not provide a test until he was released. Police found him in the backseat. . . Now found out she is a teacher. And also her community is offering support in putting her child in the trunk! WTHECK. What loving mom would put their child in a trunk of their car?! Houston has a lot of liberals. . . I know but still??

My Sis's birthday is coming up in the next few days. I asked her what she may need that she didn't get at Christmas. She tells me to make a donation at either the Humane Society or Star of Hope. I texted her and asked if Star of Hope was the Houston homeless shelter. She says yes that the offer education too. . . One of our reps at work lives about an hour away so asked her about Star of Hope. Like all the others, they can do some good but the majority are handouts to people who don't want to make their lives better, just do what they want with free handouts. I will be making a donation to the Humane Society. Cats and dogs deserve the donations since it is not their fault. People have a mind of their own. Yep, apparently I am heartless

My Sis's birthday is coming up in the next few days. I asked her what she may need that she didn't get at Christmas. She tells me to make a donation at either the Humane Society or Star of Hope. I texted her and asked if Star of Hope was the Houston homeless shelter. She says yes that the offer education too. . . One of our reps at work lives about an hour away so asked her about Star of Hope. Like all the others, they can do some good but the majority are handouts to people who don't want to make their lives better, just do what they want with free handouts. I will be making a donation to the Humane Society. Cats and dogs deserve the donations since it is not their fault. People have a mind of their own. Yep, apparently I am heartless
Make that donation to a local rescue. All your money will go to the animals, not just a portion. Mom and Pop rescues don't have salaries to pay, most of your Humane Society donations go to payroll and utilities.. Thank you.

Make that donation to a local rescue. All your money will go to the animals, not just a portion. Mom and Pop rescues don't have salaries to pay, most of your Humane Society donations go to payroll and utilities.. Thank you.
We have a no kill animal rescue about 25 miles from here that I plan to make the donation to. Very small operation, but I KNOW they do good and actually know one of the founders personally. I figure it is the closest thing to a humane society around here that I am willing to give my money to.

A convict being transported crawled through the little window between driver and prisoner and fought over tazer. Got car off interstate and fought . Truck driver helped but convict got tazer and ran away. Roads were blocked and I had to go completely around town to get my son at school. The convict must have been small to fit thhrough that opening. Like Manson.

What's up everybody I've been out I've been down with the covid-19 and no I am not vaccinated I'm just starting to feel better wondering how everybody's doing

Glad you are better and that you beat covid! I’m a Pure Blood myself. ;) I think I had the recent one right before Christmas. I got rid of it fast.

every couple years we get a little snow they have upped it to 4 to 8 inches,,,, if we get the whole 8 inches it will be the most in about 5 years,,,, maybe it will kill off some of the darn ticks

it's a strange storm - it's being blocked to the east - they won't even predict a snow total for us >>>>>

DISCOVERY: Natural sweetener xylitol can fight bacteria and viruses, including the COVID-19 virus

With that headline I am thinking about trying xylitol as a sweetener. Does anyone use it? Wondering what it tastes like…
. Xylitol is a common sweetener In sugarless gum. Also used in some peanut butter. You may have already tasted it.
Warning about it-xylitol can be dangerous to dogs. It causes Hypoglycemia because their bodies release insulin and it crashes normal blood sugar. I have the same problem with High Fructose Corn Syrup so I won’t try it.

. Xylitol is a common sweetener In sugarless gum. Also used in some peanut butter. You may have already tasted it.
Warning about it-xylitol can be dangerous to dogs. It causes Hypoglycemia because their bodies release insulin and it crashes normal blood sugar. I have the same problem with High Fructose Corn Syrup so I won’t try it.

Wow! Thank you for telling me about what it does to dogs!! My dog is very precious to me. I normally would not feed my big boy any sugar, but if I try this out I will treat it like poison.

Warning about it-xylitol can be dangerous to dogs. It causes Hypoglycemia because their bodies release insulin and it crashes normal blood sugar.
Please be careful with anything which has been sweetened! I have heard discussions in Germany that the STEVIO AND STEVIOGLYCOCIDES in the new coca cola and many sweetened things can also kill dogs...(maybe many animals also)...Gary

Latest posts

Back