Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1639351107654.png

"My 10 year old is a super spreader. . .
Of love. He is going around church this morning making sure to hug everyone as they come in. He does this every week. Brings a lot of joy especially to the elderly. Life is good. The sheep are trying to keep alive by sacrificing what it means to live. "

Saw this on another site. . . Reminds me of my own childhood days going from Sunday School Class to the next and then the different offices to give out hugs. I know those were greatly appreciated by our elder members especially. In fact, one of those that I would seek out is now my step-dad after my dad passed. I/m still giving out those hugs. . . It's mainly at work now though since I work every Sunday, but I still have those regulars and if I am on the floor putting out my stock oh yeah, I/They get a hug. I will stand there and get an update on their life and they get one on mine when they ask about all the "critters". I love the elderly especially, because they have so much knowledge to share with us.

!In other news, here in Portland, we have a "Stop the Violence" rally to stop gun violence, thrown by a religious group that wants to take our guns. They are also taking donations for their toy drive for Christmas at the rally. I did stop by; to drop off a toy. A toy gun.

Really like your style HB!! You had me spiting coffee on my screen!

I just saw that the governor of California Was inspired by the Texas abortion ban. The enforcement clause, where any one remotely connected can sue an abortion provider. Except he wants have to have anyone remotely connected to firearm violence to be able to sue the gun manufacture, or the gun shop, or the gun owner. I could never imagine that nonsense happening in Montana. But California? That's a different story.

I just saw that the governor of California Was inspired by the Texas abortion ban. The enforcement clause, where any one remotely connected can sue an abortion provider. Except he wants have to have anyone remotely connected to firearm violence to be able to sue the gun manufacture, or the gun shop, or the gun owner. I could never imagine that nonsense happening in Montana. But California? That's a different story.

Nothing coming out of the mouths of idiot Dems should surprise us. I hope he does get a law like that passed in Cali. There hasn’t been a better time to bring this type of “law” to the Supreme Court. Wining a case now would protect us in the future.

Getting people to believe something that denies physical reality (like, a man is a woman because they say he is) is how they know they own them. George Orwell's 1984 was a cautionary tale, but these morons think it's some sort of a playbook for them to follow.

In the end, the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable—what then?

They are dusting her off for another chance to crown her Queen of the Universe. Even with their massive election corruption machine they can't get her elected so they are going to do it another way.
Get Harris to resign, nominate Hillary for VP, get Biden to resign. Voila! President Rodham!
Will it work? I don't think she has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President, but what do I know?

They are dusting her off for another chance to crown her Queen of the Universe. Even with their massive election corruption machine they can't get her elected so they are going to do it another way.
Get Harris to resign, nominate Hillary for VP, get Biden to resign. Voila! President Rodham!
Will it work? I don't think she has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President, but what do I know?
I never thought a racist like obumer or a senile old geezer like Biden could get elected either, but here we are.

Except he wants have to have anyone remotely connected to firearm violence to be able to sue the gun manufacture, or the gun shop, or the gun owner.
Yes...next they will be able to sue the farmer for raising a cow, who gave milk, whose milk went bad in a broken fridge, got drunk by a BLM idiot in Portland, who eventually go the runs and ruined a new pair of camo pants from China...
Or maybe, they could sue the president of a french company, since he sold some cheese to a shop, who sold the cheese to a tourist, who took it back home to CA, had a dinner party, did not finish the cheese, it went bad, got thrown out, found by a stray dog, who got sick and bit a democrat in LA, who had to go to a free clinic since the illegal mexicans had already filled the other hospitals with their baby-boom and his family wants money since he died of rabies.......

I thought Hillary was dead, but I saw this witch on TV last night blubbering about her losing the election. Did they dig her up and re-animate her?
Just another one of her clones, re-make the old witch to look good again for her upcoming remake in 2024...only the good die young

Latest posts

Back