Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he doesn’t beat himself up over it 😂

Jussie's Nigerian Prince of a lawyer is vowing that he'll get em' the next time - continuing to push the BS agenda ....

it'll keep Jussie out of jail for another couple of years with legal juggling - that's actually the real game in play ....

unless they come in with Soros $$$$$ to rig the next jury - they won't get their jury nullification they want - the younger blacks and blacks in general don't show up for jury duty >>> the 50+ they had for jury selection was most likely 45 white and 5 ethnics at best - maybe 2 blacks that were older in age ....

I did go into Walmart to do Christmas shopping for the grands and a DIL who was wanting specialty baking items that they actually carried to my surprise in the cake decoration isle which is separate from the baking section and more of the "craft" isles. Since I do not use a credit card or debit card and not big on carrying a lot of cash on myself, I do have to use the cashiers to check me out. But this is how I feel about it! Although at our Walmart, I dont even have to show my receipt. I just get the have a good day!
1639266912308.png

Latest posts

Back