Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tornadoes are just like a divorce in the south, no matter what you say or do, someone is losing a trailer. All joking aside, they’re equally beautiful as they are dangerous. I’m kind of a severe weather nut.

When the low is 61 then you get storms and we had some whoppers overnight.

Here too. Tornado sirens went off about 4:00 am and I scrambled to bring in my bird feeders and anything loose before the wind got too bad. More limbs down and leaves to rake but no real damage though. Thank the lord.

I've been watching JP for years, good, smart videos. Hope everyone affected by the tornadoes recovers well, and quickly!

In other news, here in Portland, we have a "Stop the Violence" rally to stop gun violence, thrown by a religious group that wants to take our guns. They are also taking donations for their toy drive for Christmas at the rally. I did stop by; to drop off a toy. A toy gun.

Portland faith leaders announce anti-gun violence rally to promote gun control initiatives

Portland faith leaders announce anti-gun violence rally to promote gun control initiatives · NewsKudo

I've been watching JP for years, good, smart videos. Hope everyone affected by the tornadoes recovers well, and quickly!

In other news, here in Portland, we have a "Stop the Violence" rally to stop gun violence, thrown by a religious group that wants to take our guns. They are also taking donations for their toy drive for Christmas at the rally. I did stop by; to drop off a toy. A toy gun.

Portland faith leaders announce anti-gun violence rally to promote gun control initiatives

Portland faith leaders announce anti-gun violence rally to promote gun control initiatives · NewsKudo
I couldn’t help but laugh , I like the way you think. Lol

Yeah, there have been plenty of cases where a girl cried rape, sent a man to prison, then later admitted they lied. A few children too, who were given the idea by a crazy parent. It's hard, because our system is supposed to make sure guilty go to jail and innocents do not, but we know that is not true, by a long shot.

I wonder if Chris Wallace is leaving because something is going to break about him. Another CNN guys is gone because he is a pedo. Sick people hurting children. They should be castrated with a dull knife on live t.v.

there's nothing left at CNN - they're at the radio station format change point of going from rock & roll to all talk radio >>> the DJs rarely make the cut and the producers jump start the whole process by bringing in known talent ....

don't expect anything close to a Rush at CNN - but the old Orange Man Bad format has to moderate to a credible level ....

20211212_144757.jpg
AD , so hard for me to imagine so much snow and it lasting all winter.
Its snowing again. The wife and I are sitting up on Gus's hill watching the clouds move in and block the mountain views.

It finally quit snowing, but the wind is still blowing hard. Wish I had that wind generator set up now. We're snowed in until I can get the road open. We have plenty of food and fuel so I'm in no hurry to freeze my arse off outside moving snow.
. Been there. Sometimes it just best to let it do it’s thing, then clean up.
From your next post, looks like you are making the best of it.

Latest posts

Back