Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We came over for her birthday a couple days ago. We're staying on the beach in a little secluded cove just south of Tillamook.
The Oregon coast is my favorite. Hubs and I stayed at the Haceta lighthouse BnB whilst our daughter was at vball camp at U of O. Highly recommend, its super cool. Cheese at tillamook also amazing. Hope you enjoy!!

😍
1638732065284.jpeg

In Northern Ireland there is ONE suspected case of bird flu so the authorities are culling 27,000 ducks and all backyard chickens with 10k radius. Seems a little drastic to me.

Sounds like a made up excuse to kill people’s meat animals to me. BTW, It is on their agenda to stop citizens from supplying their own meat and eggs.

In Northern Ireland there is ONE suspected case of bird flu so the authorities are culling 27,000 ducks and all backyard chickens with 10k radius. Seems a little drastic to me.

Honestly it happens in the US too. I was talking to a duck rancher from Idaho who supplies ducks for AKC hunting tests. They came in one year and destroyed all his birds for 1 bird that tested positive for something.

A couple years ago the Kommunist Republik banned birds from out of state being released (ok, at an AKC test, out of 500 birds, one might escape). AKC tests were being run on private land to work around this.
It does happen here.

Honestly it happens in the US too. I was talking to a duck rancher from Idaho who supplies ducks for AKC hunting tests. They came in one year and destroyed all his birds for 1 bird that tested positive for something.

A couple years ago the Kommunist Republik banned birds from out of state being released (ok, at an AKC test, out of 500 birds, one might escape). AKC tests were being run on private land to work around this.
It does happen here.
A couple birds might get away but they usually don't make it through the winter. Its more about control and forced submission than anything else.

Latest posts

Back