Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One extra battery per vehicle sounds excessive. I have a few extra batteries on the shelf, plus several battery chargers and maintainers. If the temperature drops to 20 or 30 below 0 F. The plan is to get at least one vehicle started. Then drive around to the others as needed and jump start them. Also we have oil pan heaters on ones close enough to an outlet. When you live in Montana you learn never to skimp on batteries or studded snow tires.

One extra battery per vehicle sounds excessive. I have a few extra batteries on the shelf, plus several battery chargers and maintainers. If the temperature drops to 20 or 30 below 0 F. The plan is to get at least one vehicle started. Then drive around to the others as needed and jump start them. Also we have oil pan heaters on ones close enough to an outlet. When you live in Montana you learn never to skimp on batteries or studded snow tires.
I’m thinking less about shtf and more about life during the 3rd year of ww3 where the wife has a dead battery but still has to go to work. The able-bodied men, not on welfare, have been drafted. She going to get tired of busting off the tractor to jump off her Tahoe every 30F morning and hoping someone can jump her off every evening for the way home.

22% really that high? Just shows what 80 milllion people in graveyards know. .
Hey, I heard Bob Dole just switched to democrat.

it varies a bit - but each party has a die hard punch bowl drinking core of 13-17% - the party gets worried below 50% because it's an election disaster for the whole party ....

1639103172597.png

Bill, I recall him saying it could be as soon as.. The EXPERTS are saying a crash and economic meltdown are imminent. Don't understand your issue with what he said.

It has crashed, the criminals have not allowed the consequences of the crash to take effect yet. Just like it took the housing market of 2008 about 18 months to fully crash and even then they played a shell game to minimize there perceived losses.

We usually get at least one week of -40°F during the winter. any night that dips below -30 the batteries come in the house. Even with the cold temps tightening up the engine and stiffening the oil, a warm battery makes a world of difference! And if I plan to go anywhere the next morning, alarm clocks are set and engines are started every 3 to 4 hours. This ethanol-based gas doesn't do us any favors either with it's lower vapor pressure... When it hits -35° and I need to plow the road at 3am, I usually have to run some mapp gas from my little torch into the carb while my other half hits the key. I used to have a block heater, but it started a fire last winter.

DANIL54GRL:: Just wait till Satan uses his power as the "prince of the power of the air" to make that "statue" come to life and start flying around and killing people to the sound of the end times
Then we should be thankful the teeth and claws appear to be rounded too smooth to defend itself, ears too small to hear us stalking it, eyes not equipped to see us coming in the dark, and wings too small to fly away efficiently. I'm sure in that situation God will simply set free the Gargoyles from the top of the Chrysler Building to snatch it up as a midnight snack....

Latest posts

Back