Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find the back door and get out.

these guys doing this crap aren't your average ghetto punk on a rampage >>> it's the major black street gangs involved - and you don't want to be anywhere near a hammer swinging Crip member ...

as far as shooting - there's a gun somewhere - and he's the one that can shoot - and you're outgunned mostly with a full auto assault rifle of some kind involved >>> save your immediate azz by shooting if necessary and then run like hell ....

early early on a gang hit the Mag Mile in Chicago - 60 squads cornered them down the street - 3 Aks and everyone had a handgun .....

CBS SF Bay Area

SMASH AND GRAB: Mob of smash-and-grab robbers target Santa Clara sneaker store
SMASH AND GRAB: Mob of smash-and-grab robbers target Santa Clara sneaker store (msn.com)

The left:

That's rich Seth! Hollywood star is blasted for telling LA theft victim: 'It's called living in a big city' as its revealed his property portfolio includes huge GATED ranch and bungalow with steel gates and surveillance camera
1638206560800.png

Last edited:
After work I ended up going to Walmart for a co-workers baby shower gift. Gotta say I love this momma and spent way too much on Jeremy who will be coming into this world hopefully in January like he is supposed to. This is a black momma who was not willing to take the vaxx since she saw what it does in a lot of the pregnant women out there with the miscarriages. Every Morning when I see her I say Good Morning Jeremy amd rub her belly and I always get this cute little chuckle that makes me laugh. Tomorrow is a surprise baby shower at work for her. I made a sausage queso and a DJ's boudain dip along with purchasing Ranch, Fewnch Onion and a Spinach dip with 5 different bags of chips. We are supposed to have more coming with 30 co-workers.

it took both the The Atlantic and NY Times to get him fired >>> they finally did the right thing and condemned his unprofessional behavior - bingo he's gone - believe it or not the guy was the CNN "linchpin" for the entire network - for whatever unexplainable reason the idiots that turned on CNN watched this guy like their God ....

Perhaps because he is or at least was CIA?

Latest posts

Back