Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets have the real trials begin. §2381. Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Lets have the real trials begin. §2381. Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
I don't think it would take many to make people start singing like jail birds.

Hunny and I are in 2 different rooms. Both TVs we were currently watching stopped working and only the TVs. Nothing else so it is making me wonder. . . internet next?? Is our dark winter really happening?? Anyone else experiencing this? Hoping just a local issue??

Hunny and I are in 2 different rooms. Both TVs we were currently watching stopped working and only the TVs. Nothing else so it is making me wonder. . . internet next?? Is our dark winter really happening?? Anyone else experiencing this? Hoping just a local issue??
Both satellites working here.

Apparently it was due to the heat lamp plugged into the hallway circuit, but that has been plugged in since the day after Thanksgiving so not my first thought.
Glad it’s not dark winter starting. Those pesky GFIs can screw up everything.
I have a mental map of all of mine.

Anybody else get a message from Angie about the awesome cyber monday deal? I might have paid it attention except for the missing {name} -(that's where mine should have been. Badly executed pandering email.lol

1638613175861.jpeg

I LOVE IT!!!!! DEFUND THE POLICE, DEMOCRAT CITIES!!! DEFUND THE SHT OUT OF THEM, AND KEEP VOTING BLUE!! If you were really for "reparations" you would just declare a law that POC don't have to pay for anything. Just let them take whatever they want, so they won't feel like they have to steal like this. You are racist for making them demean themselves like this!!!

Thieves target marijuana stores: Spate of robberies in San Francisco Bay Area threatens the survival of businesses as one owner says 'it was safer to sell on the street'

Looters steal $5 MILLION of products from 15 cannabis shops in the San Francisco Bay Area in a single month: One business owner insists it was 'safer to sell on the streets illegally'

Seriously, just give black people a black card they show instead of paying. They go to the ATM, put the card in, money shoots at them faster than they can grab it. Black people want your home? They show up, you walk right out, and hand them the keys!! If not, you are racist!!

Last edited:
In Europe they fear inflation. Spain has created its first bullion gold coin, the Lince, due to the high demand there is

Latest posts

Back