Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve gone into the Smokey mountain park to see the elk several times now. Big, majestic and beautiful animals. But the first time I ever heard a bull call I had to laugh. That big dangerous looking beast and out comes this girlish squealing. Lol. I guess I was expecting them to sound a lot more manly or something!
One thing I have noticed about elk bugleing is the humans always do it so much better. HaHa!

If I am the defense, I would not want a mistrial. It just gives the prosecution a chance to start over and get it done a little better.
I believe that is why the prosecution is trying a anger the judge into call a mistrial.
He's looking at a not guilty if it plays out
Did you see how long the prosecution tried Kyle? He was wanting him to mess up with his questions, but Kyle held strong!

Tis the season. Brought in all my houseplants and my Christmas cactus immediately went into bloom.

9-100_7191.JPG

If I am the defense, I would not want a mistrial. It just gives the prosecution a chance to start over and get it done a little better.
I believe that is why the prosecution is trying a anger the judge into call a mistrial.
He's looking at a not guilty if it plays out

not that eazy - a criminal case can be called for a mistrial - but the judge can declare it without an opportunity for a DA's second time at bat >>> laws were instituted specifically to prevent purposefully designed mistrials ....

if you were tuned in yesterday - Rittenhouse's side layout their side for a mistrial quoting the laws involved - the DA's Demon committed a couple of violations that fit the provisions well - re-trial is set for Rittenhouse for sure if necessary >>> Judge didn't buy into the prosecution's excuse one little bit - pizzed for sure at the blatant mistrial attempts ....

Oh if you think this inflation is bad just wait, they are going to get all the stimulus they gave out plus interest on it, and then they will get what they think you owe them for letting you hold the money for awhile. as my dad use to say you haven't seen anything yet and your not poor until they make sure your poor.

Latest posts

Back