Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how's it with you guys and gals, here it's dry as heck and the amount of pollen is staggering, every little shrub has a yellowish color , dirt roads,bare soil is yellow, you touch anything it's on you, even the dog gets sneeze attacks when I take her out, my black boots must be dusted before we come in,
I'm not allergic,but this shit gets me, haven't experienced this bad pollen season yet...
Its dry here too. But its summer, its always dry this time of year. Its normal for us to go 4 months straight without a single drop of rain. Everything is covered in a fine yellow dust from the pollen. When the wind blows the air is filled with this yellow dust. At our elevation the grass is still mostly green but lower down everything is turning brown.

DD i wish i would get one. The forcast has rain every day and i havent had mine yet.

Wow we have had rain everyday. Like you between the cooler weather and all the rain I am running so far behind on both planting and harvesting.

I picked a dish pan of rhubarb this morning again, washed it and sliced it and have it freezing. My cabbage is slowly heading up and my mustard greens should be ready to pick next week and go in the freezer. Carrots are blanched and in the freezer as well.

We need to come up with a list of USA companies, non left supporting , non left thinking companies to support. I will be boycotting all companies that are pushing for all this nonsensical crap. I will be supporting local small businesses in my town/ state or adjoining States.

Is anyone currently working on such a list of American Made Prepper Gear? If not USA Made, at least not made in China. I know, difficult job with a lot of items, but it's important to try at least...
:USA: :USA: :USA:

Latest posts

Back