Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went into work today I was told by a co-worker that the company was no longer requiring the face mask. I took mine off! No make-up and I didn't care. . . I was told by boss lady, who thinks like I do the rules. . . If you were vaccinated or had Covid and have the antibodies, you can get away from not wearing a mask, they won't ask. . . I have antibodies to protect me was my response.

So hunny was on his way to the dump after ripping up some carpet out of the rent house when our right side neighbor gave him a call. He was actually two vehicles behind. Hunny ended up telling him what left neighbor did on Sunday trying to press charges of trespassing when hunny and I tried to get our cow herded back into our yard. He couldn't believe what a jerk he actually is. . . but supportive of us. He knows of some of left neighbor. . . Right neighbor has been warned to protect his new wife and has taken that to heart. . .

I'm glad that mask restrictions are being lifted however am not sure I'll get the shot I know people who have and they were seriously ill afterwards a couple of them still have lasting complications
I doubt I will get the shot,,,, besides I don't really think it is safe

I'm going to buy some 7' t-posts today. I'm tired of flimsy bean poles. It will be harder to till in Spring, but they will be set and that's what I need. I'm going to run wire from one to other for more stability. Going to use for tomatoes, cucumbers and peas too. Probably too wet to start today.

I'm going to buy some 7' t-posts today. I'm tired of flimsy bean poles. It will be harder to till in Spring, but they will be set and that's what I need. I'm going to run wire from one to other for more stability. Going to use for tomatoes, cucumbers and peas too. Probably too wet to start today.

went to pole beans this year - probably modify the system for next year - used sissel baling twine for climbers - going to be a pain for soil prepping this fall .....

Spent 3 hours on my knees digging weeds out of the ground from up to 12 inches deep!!!! Helena was just cutting them off with the hoe and that almost every 3_4 days...hope I put an end to her hard work. put in climbing poles for the beans and tomatoes. Got about 300 drops of rain today. Another 5 bags of peas in the freezer. Put the neighbors blow up swimming pool up today and he is filling it slowly. Finally got our verification from Germany for our health insurance so we can also use our insurance in Hungary just like in Germany without paying cash...after 9 months!!

Latest posts

Back