Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1617070411012.png
Found on Patriots.win

National Geographic used to be on of my favorite magazines. Then about 20 years ago it went from a scientific information source to a whiny promotor of far left trash. I did not renew my subscription, A few months ago the sent me a good offer. I figured I'd give them another chance. Waste of money.

Have been leaving eggs, a few dozen a week at an Amish neighbors place that doesn't have chickens. Yesterday she came over with her little ones to visit and brought me a dz chocolate chips cookies, an ice cream tub full of homemade noodles, and a large turkey and mashed potato casserole. What a sweet lady!
Getting ready to skedaddle for the day...workers are putting in a new on demand type water heater for our add on. Making all kinds of ruckus and our water will be off all day.

Power was out from before I got up until 1400. 2 inches of new snow. Greenhouse 35 degrees. Cooked breakfast on the wood stove. Warm and cozy in the house. Started reading April National Geographic, it told me how bad wood stoves are.
I have received NG for years. Lately, I have just been putting them aside because they are so much more Left . They always have leaned, but the last few years, it's much more blatant.

Was it wrong if I asked hunny to bring home a pizza while he was in town after a long day of work?? Hunny brought out a 25lb Beef Roast to defrost. That is not going to work umlrss we had 2. Long work day and then to co,e home for more of cutting and stacking firewood. Been up sinze 2 so I am tired now. I will make beef tips with rice tomorrow to make the roast streatch.

Was it wrong if I asked hunny to bring home a pizza while he was in town after a long day of work?? Hunny brought out a 25lb Beef Roast to defrost. That is not going to work umlrss we had 2. Long work day and then to co,e home for more of cutting and stacking firewood. Been up sinze 2 so I am tired now. I will make beef tips with rice tomorrow to make the roast streatch.
Get some rest! The people who depend on you will be worse off if you're exhausted.

Looks like it may warm up to above freezing today. Low temps are only 20-24 degs now. All of our south facing slopes are mostly clear of snow. Green grass is just starting to come up in the bare patches. All of our creeks are flowing again and there's a little open water in the pond. The cattle are getting restless, found them a few miles down the road again. Guess I'll need to start closing the gates. We have a cattle guard a few miles north and another a few miles south on the county road so they can't go far. Used up the last of the hay that was stacked outside yesterday. Got a few ton left in the barn, which should last until the grass is up.
Spring is here.

Latest posts

Back