Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had heavy snow all day yesterday and this morning. The sun is out now.
Hiked out to the big greenhouse this morning. Dug the door out. Can't wait
one last ric of wood and I should be done for this winter,,,,I hate winter,,I wish we could go from Fall straight to Spring
It keeps the rifraf out.

No but have vacationed in Mt Zion before. Good luck growing anything there. You have to be a desert rat to enjoy that area.
What I like most about Zion is that you park your car and take a bus. No traffic. The bus has a transparent ceiling, because you spend most of your time looking up. It comes buy about every 15 minutes. Spend 15 minutes or half a day, at any stop. I wish Glacier and Yellowstone, were like that. I hate being bumper to bumper anywhere, let alone some of the most beautiful places on Earth.

The sun is already up and warming everything Jon, we will see today what happened last night...have a good day mate. Gary

PS: one of our neighbors just reported that an older friend had a little cold and also had an appointment for his Covid19 vaccination. He got his shot and was found dead the next day at home...Thanks a lot Pharma Big Wigs.

Im sorry I laughed. . . how hot is your 3 hot weeks in August? It is perfect weather here right now at 74F with only a 75% humidity. Love this kind of weather.
Sometimes it'll get up to 92 here in August for a few days, with about 12% humidity. Yesterday morning was 12 degs, with a high of 34. The suns been out most days now so the snow is melting. My road gets pretty muddy until the frost goes out. We had a little snow a couple days ago that only dumped 8 inches. Spring is near.

I was just going to post this. Actually, more than black farmers. Includes asians and mexicans. Anybody but white guys. Talk about trying to start a race war. Most americans are above this retarded nonsense.
I know that the amish farmers get other subsidies...if their farm is a business, they are getting a business subsidy that they don't have to pay back. And they're getting the stimulus for each child (I think that's under 17), and for themselves, so that is a little something. Most of our family was surprised that the govt was handing out money at all.

Latest posts

Back