Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good for you bigpaul, we are getting a lockdown for the third wave of Corona here. All little shops like flowers and such are closed till middle of April. The large stores are open and the hardware stores too...I guess you can get covid buying flowers in a flower store but not while buying flowers in the hardware store...quite logical said Mr. Spock...

I'm expecting a third wave of Covid in May when a lot of places are being opened up again and travel is allowed, I expect a swarm of holiday makers to descend on the South west- which is and always has been a low Virus area- and the rates of infection will increase all over the UK.
bought the wife some potted daffodils on the way home, not in a store at a roadside stall a mile up the road one we use regularly.

Wow. Sorry for your lockdowns. Daughter is in town visiting. We went to the little deli and got sandwiches and went to the lake near us. Very windy out, though. Picking up little granddaughter in a bit from school and we'll go to the thrift store just for fun, and to the bank.

Latest posts

Back