Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The article suggests that only concerned and technologically inept parents wishing their minor childrens usage of these corrupt social media platforms are voluntarily blocked. They are doing it upon request of customers who don't have the knowledge to do it themselves. An an uncle to a minor that has straight F's in school and sits on FB all day and is too dumb to know whats real vs fake media, I 100% agree with the ISP''s willingness to honor the paying customers wshes.

@MNwr786 I agree! While this is my desired outcome, it's gonna be a matter of time before bigger and regional ISPs say ok you can't do X! I think at the end of the day everything that's happening is GOOD. We live in a pressure cooker and here and there you need to let off some steam. Maybe then they'll take net neutrality seriously? 🤷

I only hope our government is merely testing our nation's susceptibility to a multi-domain attack and that all of the bullshit that is happening for the greater good. If our own government (Democrats, and now obviously enough, some Republicans) are using the pinnacle of 21st century (cyber and psychological) warfare against us, I can only hope it is for the greater good and that the truth will eventually come forward.

If all this bullshit turns out to be the true motivations of the d...terrorists, I'll be tearing a few pages out of the guerilla warfare handbook. I can only hope this is a "governmental self-primer to what is to come from abroad" because to think so many dems (that had to, at least, graduate from some shit-hole college to be where they are) are in support of whats happening, is damn scary!

Perhaps our representatives (on both sides of the isle) are being threatened. Be prepared to defend all of them. Either we are being 性交ed by our own kind (which doesn't make sense - even for the super rich) or shit is about to happen that even us patriots are not ready for. Suspect the former but be prepared for the latter!

On the youtube channel Smarter Every Day (episode 211), Destin gets into this topic and, if you pay close attention at the end, the 4-star General he interviews hints on shit that sounds mighty familiar to what is happening right now. You can't tell me intelligent people like that are out to 性交 us when they have every other country at their disposal to 性交 instead. You don't 性交 your supporters when they fuel your Armies. The idea that they are solely determined to 性交 the lower class is not sitting well with me, and I, literally (no joke), shit in a bucket. Don't believe that, I'll post a picture lol! I am by no means the smartest person in my township, but at least I can say I know how to write c# encryption programs, build high gain antennas (properly), and make my girlfriends ($750 a bottle) anti-seizure medicine from readily available chemicals when shit hits the fan, so I know I ain't the dumbest....

Last edited:
It snowed all day yesterday dumping over a foot of new snow. Then late last night the wind came up and the temp rose to 37 degs, then hard rain. Very unusual for here. Its a slushy mess out there today.
Yesterday the wife had a hair appointment in town so I had to plow the road to get her out. Was still plowing when she came home 4 hours later.
Broke the plow again, I'll be working on it again today. Good news is I got the new snow blower running last night.

It snowed all day yesterday dumping over a foot of new snow. Then late last night the wind came up and the temp rose to 37 degs, then hard rain. Very unusual for here. Its a slushy mess out there today.
Yesterday the wife had a hair appointment in town so I had to plow the road to get her out. Was still plowing when she came home 4 hours later.
Broke the plow again, I'll be working on it again today. Good news is I got the new snow blower running last night.

This may sound blasphemous but perhaps the hair appointment should have been postponed 😂

Latest posts

Back