Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard anything about Pelosi? Wouldn’t she be there for the impeachment hearing? This is the third day, I believe.

Attachments

• 5BC85651-64AA-4C6C-A24B-7E416137CBC3.jpeg
    5BC85651-64AA-4C6C-A24B-7E416137CBC3.jpeg
    833 KB · Views: 2
The Democrats will just convict him after he leaves office. They want to prevent him from ever running again, strip his Secret Service protection, and all privileges. They are like a rampaging bull elephant that stomps on you until you are a wet spot on the ground. They think somehow they can erase him completely from history and from the memory of his supporters.

President Donald J Trump served the American people LOYALLY with courage and fortitude for four long years CONSTANTLY under attack by the Media, Dems and even his fellow Republicans, You guys OWE him and you must rally to protect him from cruel and inhuman persecution by vicious corrupt establish types.

American Party
Communists, Traitors, Globalists, and RINOs need not apply.
No historical baggage.
For all AMERICANS, red, yellow, black, brown and white who want to live together in peace, respect each others' traditions, and want the opportunity for a better life for everyone UNDER THE CONSTITUTION

The traitors have voted to impeach Trump. if you are going to act I suggest this is your last chance.
Not sure how to take this. Your last couple posts almost sound like YOU are "inciting people to riot." After what happened at the U.S. Capitol on the 6th, I don't think we need to be giving the CIA or Blantifa thugs 50 more venues in which they will undoubtedly stir the hornet's nest, destroy property and possibly get 50 more (or many more) Trump supporters get killed. We all know if not one single Trump supporter showed up at any of those 50 capitols, Blantiga sure as HE@# will, dressed as Trump supporters. With certainty, Biden's administration would blame Trump's people or it. THEN watch just how fast Biden/Harris would implement martial law. Chaos nation-wide, would be their outcry, and justsification, "so we must". You don't by any chance work for the CIA, do you? Just kidding (I think).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back