Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The theory is:
Power will go out in the US for a little while. Trump will be notifying americans that bad guys are being arrested, and people should stay calm. He will use the emergency broadcasting system to talk to the people, since his other platforms are banned. If your phone updates, you won't hear his messages. And then he will be president for another four years.

Do I believe this? nope. But this is being talked about alot in different places.

I don't think that's going to happen, but ok. Had dinner with the family last night, our Sunday evening habit at my cousin's house. They are amish. She asked what's going on around the rumor mill, and I told her about the going dark and the emergency announcements. She pointed out that our area population wouldn't even know. No electricity to go dark anyway. No tv, cell phone to hear any emergency broadcast. Life goes on here.

I just went over to my other prepper forum tonight and one of the mods there (I think he may be a trucker?) said one of his delivery points is an independent mechanic who told him TODAY his brother in Florida's Natl. Guard has been put on 'high alert' in case they declare martial law.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back