Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Christmas Cactus 2015.jpg
    Christmas Cactus 2015.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 3
You have no idea the prophetic truth of what you just wrote...

But sadly, that's a conversation you have refused to have with me, very sadly. That is why I sleep peacefully.

I am a big fan of attorney Lin Wood. Main reason is his Faith that he shows every single time he speaks.

Dang Artic dude hope you didn't get hurt, your weather's much worse than ours. We still barely been in the 30s here for a low . I think I've only had to wear a coat twice so far this winter, dont think it's going to get very bad here.
We had 2 feet of snow and then it warmed up to 40 degrees yesterday. There's nothing worse than driving on slush coverd ice. We got stuck on SkidMark hill and I had to walk 1-1/2 miles to get the tractor and plow the road. The gate post was our last gate before the house.

We had 2 feet of snow and then it warmed up to 40 degrees yesterday. There's nothing worse than driving on slush coverd ice. We got stuck on SkidMark hill and I had to walk 1-1/2 miles to get the tractor and plow the road. The gate post was our last gate before the house.
Sounds like you have my luck.

Sorry to hear about that, ArcticDude. I feel for ya, especially in the cold snowy conditions. That's the kind of automobile problems we have. Worst one ever was when the stick shift of our brand new Chevy Malibu wagon literally came out of the floor in my husband's hand when we were waiting to make the busiest left turn in Houston, the entrance to the Galleria shopping mall at high noon peak traffic. We just looked at each other in horror. He said what should we do? I told him to stick it back in and see if it would engage the gears. It did and we got the warranty work done later that day at the nearest dealer. That was sure a morale check. Needless to say, we didn't spend the afternoon shopping in the mall. :)

Just wrecked our only vehicle yesterday too. Hit a deer on Hwy 38, transmission fluid everywhere. I have a new tranny cooler coming friday and plan to bend the bumper back with the 4 wheeler. Sure is nice to know I will be home for a few days! Now I can crawl under the cabin tomorrow and finish wiring the generator into the sub panel instead of going to Duluth. With every disaster, there is an opportunity. One of these days ill have the opportunity to trade this miserable chevy in for a ford. I didn't hit the deer hard enough...

Latest posts

Back