Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my new air gun in for rabbit hunting
Have you ever dieseled an air gun?

There are pros and cons to doing that, mostly cons. One must use the right oils or it gunks up the gun, it can blow rubber seals and it tosses consistency right out the window. That said, it sure is fun to hear a pellet break the sound barrier! Another bit of fun I used to have is to pack the butt of the pellet with a fairly insensitive primary, load them in the barrel backwards (no oil this time lol) and shoot them at hard surfaces to make them detonate on impact.

Have you ever dieseled an air gun?

There are pros and cons to doing that, mostly cons. One must use the right oils or it gunks up the gun, it can blow rubber seals and it tosses consistency right out the window. That said, it sure is fun to hear a pellet break the sound barrier! Another bit of fun I used to have is to pack the butt of the pellet with a fairly insensitive primary, load them in the barrel backwards (no oil this time lol) and shoot them at hard surfaces to make them detonate on impact.
Sounds fun lol

Just don't use veggie oil and don't blame me if you blow your gun seals! lol

There are plenty of videos on doing it right so i wont go there. But yes, very fun! Just remember, that is combustion now, so there will be carbon buildup and the gun will need regular cleaning.

I'm sitting outside by a fire drinking a bourbon and coke zero.
1113202039.jpg

Latest posts

Back