Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a military catalog today. Sportsmans Guide. Remember the other day when we were talking about Big Brother knowing our thoughts. This is rather spooky.
My husband gets SG's catolog every single year in November for probably 20 years now. It's their regular push for pre-Christmas sales. Businesses are worried nobody will spend any money this year (those that have any to spend right now). They survive off of Christmas sales each year. So most mail-order companies get one out in October-November. I've been getting them all month long. And if you ever order anything from them, they will sell your name/address to 50 other such mail-order firms. And so the catalog deluge begins at my house.

It was a 10 hour round trip to the airport yesterday to pickup the wife. Heavy snow and wind. The last 80 miles or so the road was covered in deep slush, ice and snow. Almost slid off the road passing a log truck. Several pickups and a semi were in the ditch.
The wind has been blowing hard all night. I can hear things blowing aginst the side of the house. When it gets light out this morning I'll get the snow blower out and start cleaning up around here.

Well I thought I would be nice and go to town with the wife and daughter instead of deer hunting today, we went to sams and scored some can goods, beans ,canned hams and some other food stuff just in case things don’t go as planned with this election. I also scored a few rounds of self protection buck shot for the girls if they need it as I’m at work and they are home most of the day alone.

100_6795.JPG

My Thanksgiving Cactus are blooming to beat the band ❤

Latest posts

Back