Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B12 was banned from MN prisons because people were using them as uppers. They have a mild stimulant effect. Hope you get better soon!

So I found out this morning that my sister's husband has tested postive for Covid. Figured it was just a matter of time since he works in the hospitals. Sis was around mom on Fri and Hunny and I were down there on Mon. I wasnt around sis, but she may have exposed mom and mom's husband. We will see. I am not too worried.

Wow. My husband's sister always has Thanksgiving but now the Governor says no more than 8 and not from different households. Let people decide for themselves. My family has already had it. Mom and I are staying home because mom has been dizzy. Husband is wanting to go because his mom's dementia is getting worse. Had a schoolmate die this week and they wouldnt let the family in to stay while he died . That's just wrong.

TF all that I hear is there is no proof,most states have done their recounts and all say Biden won,,,,if there is proof and we have it why aren't they presenting it and ending the farce of Biden winning the election,,,the longer this drags out the worse it makes Trump look,,,right now he is looking like a 4 year old having a tantrum

The Truth will come out. Remember that Warren, Klobucher and another Dem all asked for investigation into Dominion. They were ignored. What the crooks controlled by China did this election made us all take notice. There is no hiding when 10s of thousands of votes get removed right before your eyes!!

Latest posts

Back