Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wear one when I go to work. If a business still has a sign up that says mask are required, I will put one on then too. Other than that, no I don't wear a mask.
I don’t even wear one then. Most places in my state that bother with the sign, crossed out the word "required" and put in "recommended". Its still a little silly, but I'm fine with that.

I don’t even wear one then. Most places in my state that bother with the sign, crossed out the word "required" and put in "recommended". Its still a little silly, but I'm fine with that.
I wouldnt bother if it was just "recommended" either. I find it funny that when hunny comes up to visit me while I am at work, he gets multiple workers that ask him if he would like a mask. . . He always says No Thanks. :) Then while I am talking with him, jealousy always crosses my mind. From the talk at work, I will have to wear one for probably the rest of the year. . . and beyond.

All Democrats? Just askin. . . Many Docs and nurses have said otherwise. Good enough for me.
Most of these TV doctors are power hungry little Hitlers. The doctors and nurses that I've talked to, during my surgery and the wifes accident, have said otherwise too. And I trust them.

I don't listen to anyone who is asking for a donation,,,,,,,,and they are wanting money
I was on the fence about that also. Then it hit me that the way Democrats spend money if people don't start supporting conservative companies we really are doomed. So, I shared this...I did not donate and never donate without as much research as I can. Big liberal companies and social media has way too much power now...just my opinion.

Real physicians and nurses, not political figureheads, all agree that wearing masks, social distancing and hand washing all make sense. Good enough for me.

I agree.
As long as everyone is wearing a N95 mask, and wearing them properly.
But the majority of Americans are not. The number of times I have actually seen a N95 mask at use in public is in the single digits.
Making this endeavor of masks an exercise in futility.

I only wear masks where I have to, where the alternative costs $ 200 or more, with more, above all, means that you are still wrapped up by the police. I went shopping today, 4 police officers were standing at the entrance to the parking garage / entrance and were keen on masked sinners. If you are caught here without a mask, you don't even have to ask, you pay, if you are unlucky you will even be insulted or attacked by other people, there are enough sheep here that are so blinded that you want to play state security, you will then vcon harassed their own compatriots, Getapo methods send their regards.

A few days ago a former school friend of mine killed himself, probably because the state destroyed his existence and his life with the never-ending lockdown, I am currently very angry because of that and if this Corona dictatorship continues it will now Very soon there will be very big problems, the nerves of the population here are very bare, one day a lot will boil over here.

just got back from the filling station, I always top up my petrol tank when the needle says half, so does the wife, we have to wear a mask and a glove when at the pump, and a mask inside at the till.
lock downs dont bother me in fact I quite like them, its not like there is anywhere to go anyway, the supermarkets and the pharmacies are the only places open during lock down.

Sometimes I feel like I am literally the only person NOT wearing a mask shopping, This is in Washington state where I recently moved. In Missouri, where I moved from about half the population complies and wears their useless mask. Why do so many people comply one year later?

Because they are smart.

24258.jpeg

I was in St. George and Cedar City, Utah yesterday and I didn't see a mask anywhere.

There are now three causes of death in the USA. 1. Heart Disease, 2. Cancer, 3. Covid 19. So if you did not die of #s 1 or 2, you are automatically placed in category 3. This is why nobody believes their numbers.

Sorry about your friend, Ban1985. That is terrible.
The trick to covid numbers....did they die of covid, or die of something else with covid. That number for the US is absolutely the latter of the two.
And the numbers were stretched because the hospitals were paid more for it.

This is far from accurate. The US has a higher population than many countries so of course our numbers are higher. But the biggest reason is the high rates of testing and diagnosis in the US, and consistency in reporting numbers. Other larger countries lack one or the other of these factors. China, for example, hides its numbers so they look better, and a lot of countries with high poverty and less development don't have the testing available and systems in place to report the numbers.
It is true that a high percentage of the population does have contributing factors such as obesity that could contribute to a higher mortality rate, but that is a small part of the reason for the seemingly overwhelming numbers. This is really not a highly accurate picture the toll of the virus worldwide.

Yesterday i had an discussion with an neighbour about the numbers they count. It's always counted by 100'000 peoples. Our county has +/- 40'000 citizens.
The numbers we toke from an official website and calculated in %.
From March 2020 to March 2021 we got following percentages: 4.9% got Covid-19. From those 4.9% at least died 0.8%.
Means 99.2% of the whole population get punished, limited and in some areas locked at home.

Latest posts

Back