What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s always good to rotate your stocks. Rice and beans store really well but it’s still a good idea to use some of it and replace.

Went to an Indian/Pakistani restaurant today. Tried just about everything. It’s amazing how some of that stuff dosen’t taste hot at all for about the first thirty seconds and then the burn starts kicking in…. The chapati flatbread they cook fresh right there was amazing. It’s slightly buttery and garlicky and great for sopping up everything. Was interesting to see them cook it too. There is a round verticals cooker and they press the dough on its sides to cook it. How it dosen’t just slide off into the fire I have no idea but it was worth the trip all on its own. I love trying new foods.

Tonight I ate pork chop and a baked potato.now I'm drinking a bottle of Arabella red wine.in which it's a very rare treat for me, seeing how I'm not much of a wine person.is that supper? Lol.

I sliced up two chicken breasts and stir fried them. Then I stir fried a bag of frozen vegetables along with seasonings and I added a slightly spicy cheese sauce into the whole mix. Awesome lunch. And will be my main meal for the next couple days now.

I decided to treat my beautiful wife to dinner for her birthday. After the response I got of preparing her the 10 year old MRE of her choice, I quickly changed plans and took her out to eat at Dragos.

1121211635.jpg

I had leftovers for supper today, from our church thanksgiving dinner last night. It was really good. I even ate some pie last night at the dinner but I didn't bring any home with me. Too much temptation to get me back in the habit of eating sugar.

I'm unable to open the recipe, but if it contains vodka its got to be good.
My thoughts exactly. Its a vodka tomato sauce, can be used with pasta and pizza, and whatever else - supposedly super delicious.

Latest posts

Back