What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a roast slow cooking right now. Garlic roasted potatoes and yellow squash will go with it. Probably some applesauce and bread rolls, too.
I threw two smaller chuck roasts in the fridge to thaw this morning. Planning pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions tomorrow. Instapot is my favorite tool for this now. Paired with jiffy sweet cornbread and a glass of muscadine wine. Not much is better to me, fine dining be damned

How about a corn casserole with that box of Jiffy? Add to it, 2 eggs, 8 oz sour cream, a can of cream corn, a can of regular corn, a little milk or cream. Bake it in a small pan 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
That sounds delicious.
I made a lasagna with oven ready pasta. Then I took a nap while it was baking but fortunately woke up in time. It's a little crispy on the edges but still good!

I cooked a beef stew with 6.5 pounds of 7 month old beef from the freezer. I bought beef to replace it.
1210201724.jpg

I’ve been eating so much beef stew I’m in a stew induced coma! Jiffy corn bread and salad too. I’m a content camper

I had a chicken sandwich from Chick Fil A and of course a milk shake.
I love chick fil a but don’t believe I’ve ever tried their milkshake. My weakness in life is fried anything, but I just might try a chocolate shake on the next visit!

Latest posts

Back