War?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I have been incredibly ill recently but, I thought to bring this back up given today's launch by NK.

If something doesn't happen with NK soon we are in trouble. I'm very upset Trump hasn't done anything about Fat Boy Kim yet.

Hello, I have been incredibly ill recently but, I thought to bring this back up given today's launch by NK.

If something doesn't happen with NK soon we are in trouble. I'm very upset Trump hasn't done anything about Fat Boy Kim yet.
Just what do you propose that Trump do? Start another war that we can't afford or can't win? Let someone else take care of NK.

If I had all the answers I would be a very rich woman, wouldn't I? I don't know what the answer is, but something has to be done about him.

fat boy should have been dealt for sooner,right now we all are running out of options,unfortunately his missiles will improve and soon after that,
he's dumb enough to send a couple at your door steps...and that shit will spread like a brushfire.
face it,he hates you,hates you so deeply,does he think rationally?? not in a million years,
that's what NK gives birth to.
can you afford anything money wise? well,can you afford not to act might be the big question.

Why do so many Americans always appear to want to start a war some place? Its like shooting dead your neighbour just in case he attacks you because he is obnoxious?? The US would not like other nations moving fleets around close to its coast, threatening the US all the time, yet the US thinks its OK to run fleets up against the coasts of Rusia, Ukraine, Iran, NK etc etc. You cannot attack your neighbours especially those living on the other side of the world just cos you dont like them. If the US got tangled up in a conflict in Korea the world would blaim the US not the Koreans north or south. We are better off letting those places sort out their own problems.

IF they attack you of course its a different matter.

Last edited:
this seems to be developing to a loose-loose situation,or already is one,no good answers,no good actions.

this seems to be developing to a loose-loose situation,or already is one,no good answers,no good actions.
I do think it's time we stopped antagonizing the little turd. We have helped turn him into what he is today. If 60+ years of a policy doesn't get the results you desire I'd say it's time to try a new policy. I think if we quit all the military drills on his doorstep and actually try having a dialogue with them it would be at least a good start.

If we just ignore the little turd and leave the embargoes in place he will just become insignificent. The people are starving to death, the Chinse are losing patience with him and the little shit know if he does fire a missile in anger at the west he will be dead within hours.

you guys do have a point in what you are saying;ignore,it could be the best way,ignore a dictator of that scale and he will be history..it was a surprize that China
did condem the last missile test.

you guys do have a point in what you are saying;ignore,it could be the best way,ignore a dictator of that scale and he will be history..it was a surprize that China
did condem the last missile test.
I honestly think that China is enjoying us being aggravated by the little turd. They may feint a little reaction occasionally, but I don't see them ever doing anything real to stop him. And yes, the US does seem to need to have an enemy at all times. The whole system we have is dependent on our war machine. If suddenly the world was at peace our economy would go into a tailspin.

I honestly think that China is enjoying us being aggravated by the little turd. They may feint a little reaction occasionally, but I don't see them ever doing anything real to stop him. And yes, the US does seem to need to have an enemy at all times. The whole system we have is dependent on our war machine. If suddenly the world was at peace our economy would go into a tailspin.
About the only part of our economy that would take a short term hit would be the over bloated military and the defense industry. Which to me would be a good thing. The potential tax savings to the American worker would be significant.

About the only part of our economy that would take a short term hit would be the over bloated military and the defense industry. Which to me would be a good thing. The potential tax savings to the American worker would be significant.
I'm not sure which we spend the most on, but believe social programs and defense are neck and neck. If we just cut defense down it would be ok. If we cut out defense spending all together then all the layoffs of civilian contractors would have a ripple effect across the economy.
I just looked it up and social programs win by a long shot.

we can not start a war over NK ,,,,,I say back off of the turd,let him dig his own grave ,he has made many enemies it is just a matter of time until someone sends in a strike team to put him down,,,all we have to do is wait

we can not start a war over NK ,,,,,I say back off of the turd,let him dig his own grave ,he has made many enemies it is just a matter of time until someone sends in a strike team to put him down,,,all we have to do is wait
I hope we are smart enough to be patient .

Latest posts

Back