Preparing for the Great Reset

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Grandmother and her entire family survived the Holodomor in Ukraine. It can be done.

You’ve certainly got some strong genes there! We will be experiencing the same type of attempt to starve us all. Grow only foods that can sustain you and yours.

My grandmother was a very special woman. They escaped Ukraine during WWII and she spent three years on foot, in a war zone with three small children as a refugee; she managed to keep them all alive.

She taught me many, many things about survival.... like for instance, nature actually grows a lot of it for me, I just supplement!

My grandmother was a very special woman. They escaped Ukraine during WWII and she spent three years on foot, in a war zone with three small children as a refugee; she managed to keep them all alive.

She taught me many, many things about survival.... like for instance, nature actually grows a lot of it for me, I just supplement!

Your grandmother has given you the greatest gift possible! How to live in extreme environments and how to stay strong. What a Blessing!

I have two people in this life that I greatly admire.
One is my father who was born in 1924 on a farm and grew up during the great depression and dust bowl, then lied about his age to enlist in WWII, eventually becoming a chemist...he taught me how to hunt, frame a home, lay brick and stone, pour a sidewalk and build furniture.
The other is my grandmother. She taught me about plants and nature, preserving and putting up.., I have been blessed many times over!

Washington State just passed a ban on magazines over 10 rds! We're not coming for your guns the democrats said...

The Dems have taken a new approach. Ammo. We are going to end up out and out fighting over keeping our RIGHT to Bear Arms!!! And those flipping Arms were NOT without ammo!

I have several standard magazines that I bought during the week the court threw this crap out. Many Californians do. Besides that, when Governor Brown outlawed standard capacity mags, nobody, not one person, turned their mags over to law enforcement. And speaking of law enforcement, many county Sheriffs, including mine, will not enforce this law unless there is another, underlying violation of the law or they are found during a lawful search.

You have to have full Californication before all the idiotic laws can start being passed. Mag capacity is a bellwether law. They won't pass them all at once, but now that they got the mag capacity law passed, it's just a matter of slow rolling the rest out because they know they have enough support to pass idiotic gun laws.

The Supreme Court is deciding all this gun stuff right now. Things will change after June.

Either way, likely a spark for CW. If the left loses, they will no doubt go ape. If the right loses, they will definitely go ape. When the Constitution is no more, what is America?

Slow down folks, if the russians and chinese do not want to invade America because there are tooo many guns and tooo much ammo...who the hell are the demoncraps to try and "de-gun" the patriots...they are cowards, liars and have no backbone for a REAL fight, like REAL terrorists: LESS than 5% of terrorist attacks are real attacks and not cowardly bombing of innocents at or in a so-called "SOFT" target. Very seldom is a military base, police station or a "HARD" target attacked. They can pass all the bills they want, they do not come into effect till they are signed-sealed-and-delivered and even then they can be fought in courts, in each state and even in each county till they are watered down and diluted, struck down or just not supported since the manpower needed to control each and every of the 250 million gun owners would take too long, cost too much and would be fought from house to house with the very same magazines and weapons THEY think they can take or make illegal....live free and do not swallow the BS from them and keep taking the blue pill of fear...Gary

Okay…here goes. Time for some “war gaming”.

The Great Reset. In order to prepare you have to know your enemy. How they think, act and how they will attack.

Rather than arguing the legitimacy or politics of it, for S**** & Giggles, let’s assume they are full steam ahead and that the Russian war only serves to further their opportunities (economic collapse, oil prices, etc).

So, how do you think they will achieve their goal of “In 2030 you will own nothing”? To me it seems as though it will be pretty easy to get most urban and suburbanites to that point but, what about people who are more "prepared" and freedom minded?

Scenario: Smaller Farmer with no debt, no mortgage, farms sustainably, using approved “green” methods (permaculture, bio-diversity, agro-forestry, renewable energy, livestock is minimal etc). They are largely self-sustainable and eat what they grow/raise. Has enough money in the bank as well as gold, silver etc, to pay income taxes for decades even if they quadruple.

How will the global elites bring them down and legally justify taking their property from them here in the US? How would you defend against it?
Its easy. They could just change the zoning on your land and tax you out, or by over burdensome and costly regulations. They could make it where agriculture is no longer an approved activity. If you have any water on your property they can get the EPA to classify it as belonging to the state. Or they could find some insignificant rodent or bug in the area and "take" your land to protect these critters. There are countless other ways that government can, and already do, run people off their land. It happens every day. Its kind of sad that some people still think we live in a free country.

Slow down folks, if the russians and chinese do not want to invade America because there are tooo many guns and tooo much ammo...who the hell are the demoncraps to try and "de-gun" the patriots...they are cowards, liars and have no backbone for a REAL fight, like REAL terrorists: LESS than 5% of terrorist attacks are real attacks and not cowardly bombing of innocents at or in a so-called "SOFT" target. Very seldom is a military base, police station or a "HARD" target attacked. They can pass all the bills they want, they do not come into effect till they are signed-sealed-and-delivered and even then they can be fought in courts, in each state and even in each county till they are watered down and diluted, struck down or just not supported since the manpower needed to control each and every of the 250 million gun owners would take too long, cost too much and would be fought from house to house with the very same magazines and weapons THEY think they can take or make illegal....live free and do not swallow the BS from them and keep taking the blue pill of fear...Gary

The point is, they are doing it. Today magazines, tomorrow ammo, and lastly guns themselves. The problem is the vast majority of gun owners are good, law abiding people, who support the police and will not have a shoot out with the same guns they are coming to take. Most will hand over what they haven't hidden. The left REFUSES to prosecute the gangs with their illegal guns, but law abiding people are being attacked. If the SCOTUS does NOT protect our rights and freedoms under 2A, it will tear America apart, and CW WILL happen.

Its easy. They could just change the zoning on your land and tax you out, or by over burdensome and costly regulations. They could make it where agriculture is no longer an approved activity. If you have any water on your property they can get the EPA to classify it as belonging to the state. Or they could find some insignificant rodent or bug in the area and "take" your land to protect these critters. There are countless other ways that government can, and already do, run people off their land. It happens every day. Its kind of sad that some people still think we live in a free country.

That is when people will fight back. When they have nothing, they have nothing to lose.

Its easy. They could just change the zoning on your land and tax you out, or by over burdensome and costly regulations. They could make it where agriculture is no longer an approved activity. If you have any water on your property they can get the EPA to classify it as belonging to the state.

I guess that is where it becomes important as to where you live. In Texas the State already has jurisdiction over "Navigable" waters but, anything beneath the ground belongs to the land owner. It is not a state hostile towards land owners or agriculture...actually it is quite the opposite.

I guess what I am saying is I trust my State (for now)....the Feds are a different story.

Latest posts

Back