War?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boudicca

Reaction score
I would like to know how many of you believe war is coming? If you do war with who, what timeframe do you believe is most likely, what do you think the catalyst will be?

I believe we are headed for several wars, civil, war with China because of NK, and I think we may end up in a hot war with Russian.

B

I would like to know how many of you believe war is coming? If you do war with who, what timeframe do you believe is most likely, what do you think the catalyst will be?

I believe we are headed for several wars, civil, war with China because of NK, and I think we may end up in a hot war with Russian.

B

My opinions:

Civil war - I hope not, but I don't have a lot of faith in that hope.
NK - I would HOPE that fat boy would have enough sense to not start something that he can't finish, but haven't got a lot of faith in that either. Unless China wants an all out war, they may keep him in check.
Russia - decent possibility. There are only 3 countries with enough nukes to kill us all, and I trust Putin as far as I could throw him.
Terror - one I'm most concerned about - a dirty bomb or 3 would have a really bad affect on our economy.... which might help a civil war start.

Just my 2 cents. Not worth much more.

There is the War with muslims . Its not going away soon . As far as Civil War Iv seen the Country devided politically , socially , financially before . I do not see a declared Civil War but individuals acting out aginst others may become more common . A world War I do not think anytime soon . I do think the World will see the U.S take a leading role aginst threatening Countries like North Korea and maybe even Iran .
There may be a time in our near future similar to what happend in Ireland in the 60's and 70's where devided factions practice open warfare aginst each other with the average Citizen caught in the middle . But I do not think We have gotten to that point yet . No if one wants to see War at this time one would need to join the armed forces and serve .

Regarding terrorism, I dont really think we will see any major terrorist acts on the lower 48. Or not for many years anyway. I just don't "feel" it. My feelings have fairly good accuracy lol.

I think we are pushing Russia hard and china isn't doing anything g to keep NK fat man from pushing us. Kim with an ICBM and China doesn't do anything? Nuts.

Civil war?
I very much doubt that.
"Disadvantaged" people (read certain ethnics) have it made today with
food stamps, welfare, low income housing better than the house I live in,
etc.
ISLAM???
Yup most likely. We already declared a useless war on terrorism and
are loosing that one. Paris, Miami, Orlando, World Trade Center, L.A.,
and more.
Jihad Report
Jul 01, 2017 -
Jul 07, 2017

Attacks 48
Killed 469
Injured 211
Suicide Blasts 8
Countries 13

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

In one week world wide!
That war is the clear and present danger.
The goal of Islam?
TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION and Islam doesn't even try to hide
that fact.
The fastest growing religion in America today?
ISLAM!
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-fastest-growing-religion-in-america-is-islam

Read it and weep.
Or lock 'n load.

The Christian religion is actually shrinking in membership.

Islam will grow by 73 percent

Christianity will grow by 35 percent ā€” resulting in 2.8 billion Muslims and 2.9 billion Christians worldwide.

Oh, oh, not good.

Ladies better get fitted with a hijab and niqab soon.

upload_2017-7-13_17-47-51.png

Don't even think about exposing your ankles either.
Muslim women have been know to be stoned to death for that.

I imagine a muzzie woman in a bikini would be burned alive.
Literally.
Muzzies are fond of beheading or burning folks.

Lock 'n load.

The great warrior's of islam are easy enough to defeat. Look at the kill ratio . The towl heads have lost every war and most battles they have fought . Its not thier mentality to win . There will be a time when We have to push them out of Our Nation if not the Western hemisphere. If Our Government will not do so then it will be upto Us .

The great warrior's of islam are easy enough to defeat. Look at the kill ratio . The towl heads have lost every war and most battles they have fought . Its not thier mentality to win . There will be a time when We have to push them out of Our Nation if not the Western hemisphere. If Our Government will not do so then it will be upto Us .

I agree completely, they are lazy rag heads and will never amount to anything. That is why their countries are the hell holes they are and that is a huge reason I don't fear an attack here.

I do not fear a attack here but it will happen over and over . It will get to where We cannot take Our Families shopping without thinking aboute the threat of muslims . They want to kill Americans ..

I just don't think they have it in them. Yes, they hate us but, I don't think they have what it takes to pull it off. Our intelligence is the best in the world. Maybe I'm wrong.
It's funny because, I used to think, it would be good for this country to have a small event happen because maybe that would make the sheep wake up so we can destroy this liberal mentality. But then I see places in Europe get hit and there the idiots are with their stupid, love beats hate and I stand with such and such and, the stupidest stating "don't blame all of a religion for what one person did" or, "we deserve this" WTF is wrong with the world???

My reasoning behind that statement is, the old school jihadis are all dead. These new ones are the video game generation. They have no real follow through, they don't have the connections the old ones did and they can't keep their mouths shut. Did OBL tweet that he was going to take down the towers? No. He didn't. None of them did. Just my opinion.

I try to stay uptodate on the news . Intel suggest We are in for quite a fight with the rags . The World is a very dangerous place . They live among us and they come from afar .
Another modern threat comes from the drug world and crime world . This is a one on one in your face fight . When seconds matter the Police are miniutes away .

I try to stay uptodate on the news . Intel suggest We are in for quite a fight with the rags . The World is a very dangerous place . They live among us and they come from afar .
Another modern threat comes from the drug world and crime world . This is a one on one in your face fight . When seconds matter the Police are miniutes away .

The ragheads will never quit.
The very religion they are sworn to follow commands them to kill the
infidel.
There are 109 verses in the Koran to kill the infidel.
This will not just go away. Not as long as there is an Islam.

No civil war, this isn't 1861. We aren't as defined as in 1861, plus 1861 had State backing, people back in 1861 had loyalty to the State in far greater numbers than today. This is a topic I've discussed in some detail a couple of years ago.

If their is a war with china it would be short lived and contained to a limited naval engagement over the seven new islets in the south china sea but the conflict wouldn't expand much further than the new islets, I still don't see a conflict though I do see an escalation in harassment against US sea and air power around these man made islands, china knows it ain't ready to go toe to toe with US Naval power.

Russia, I don't see much going on just saber rattling. Russia is enjoying the sidelines by watching the US, china and north korea exchanges, all the while making money off china in sales.

North korea, possibly the pandoras box, china doesn't want a unification nor does it want a US and or friend on it's border, it certainly don't want a bunch of refugees trying to cross over into it's country, any shooting war would practically destroy Seoul by north korea's artillery setting off a financial melt down possibly engulfing the worlds financial markets certainly in Asia. So, would china intervene by taking sides as it did in 1950? yes and no, I think china would try to keep it a cross boarder shooting conflict but I do think china would intervene if South and US forces start successfully invading the north. Would the North attack Japan? would Japan retaliate? pissing off china. I can go on with the possibilities, like I said, north korea is a pandoras box. With all that, I don't see it expanding to a full conflict?

It's all out of my hands thus I'm not going to change what I do or how I prep and continue the same path I've been on, worrying about and/or changing ones preps would be a mistake. IMHO

Latest posts

Back