War?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My belief is that we need to strategically take out Kimmy....I don't know how in the hell the best way to accomplish this is, but its clear he needs to be taken care of somehow. And this does not even address the threat of Islam. I know that lately I have been thinking about doubling my prepping efforts....

I say that we need to somehow intelligently take out Kimmy, and ASAP. How the hell to do this, I have no idea. This doesn't even begin to address the muslim problem. I know that I have been strongly considering doubling my prepping efforts regardless...

I say that we need to somehow intelligently take out Kimmy, and ASAP. How the hell to do this, I have no idea. This doesn't even begin to address the muslim problem. I know that I have been strongly considering doubling my prepping efforts regardless...

look fatboy is not stupid,he knows that if he does launch one our way it can and will be shot down and then his days are numbered,,,,even that little fat turd wants to live to a ripe old age,,China or S.K. will take him out,it is just a matter of time

South Korea preparing a precision strike against North Korea using F-15's and the German Taurus Cruise Missile.
I'm not happy with the source Zerohedge, and they site a Korean news article which is difficult to comprehend given Google's translate.
I can't tell if the South is working up possible scenarios or is ready to execute one.

They will use the advanced Taurus cruise missile, it's the big boxy looking one on the right wing.
taurus-6.002-640x360.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-31/south-korea-preparing-surgical-strike-against-north-report

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2017073101070330114001

These little shithole countries like NK know how to play the US like a fiddle. They play with their little misses and everyone wants to start a war. Doesn't matter that we're bankrupt and can't afford to lose another war. The US should just ignore the slopes and quit antagonizing them.

These little shithole countries like NK know how to play the US like a fiddle. They play with their little misses and everyone wants to start a war. Doesn't matter that we're bankrupt and can't afford to lose another war. The US should just ignore the slopes and quit antagonizing them.
they don't really have to play the US,,,the assholes in DC suffer from BIG BROTHER SYNDROME ,,,,,,,,,it's just one of the reasons there need to be term limits on these assholes we elect

Latest posts

Back