War is Coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nine million BOUGHT votes is what Biden is getting, he will encourage them to settle in red states, and he will invite millions more. it is an exact copy of what Tony Blair did in the UK by letting 5 million migrants pour in unchecked and unneeded. This is a standard plot by the far left changing voter demographics by importing those who will need state handouts to survive. I guessimate another 15 to 20 million in the next 4 years.

Nine million BOUGHT votes is what Biden is getting, he will encourage them to settle in red states, and he will invite millions more. it is an exact copy of what Tony Blair did in the UK by letting 5 million migrants pour in unchecked and unneeded. This is a standard plot by the far left changing voter demographics by importing those who will need state handouts to survive. I guessimate another 15 to 20 million in the next 4 years.

Future Democratic voters in 2024....

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

What you call immigration I call colonization. My sister told me she went into a Walmart in San Diego. She did not hear one word of English. What happens when the majority becomes the minority?

Go to London, English is the second language in 13 of its boroughs, We call it Londonabad these days.

As I have pointed on on many occasions......

When hundreds of thousands of Europeans poured uninvited into Africa it was called Imperialism and Colonisation and condemned, But when hundreds of thousands of Africans poured uninvited in Europe its called diversity and enrichment and welcomed. Two million of em poured into europe in only one year.

There are many young people, including the black community that see the new left and MSM for what they are; and are rising up against it. The MSM only shows what they want everyone to see and believe. Look at BoweLMovement. By FAR, most of the people supporting them are white, FAKE WOKE, fools. Defunding the police hurts the black communities the most, so, if black lives really matter.... It's just a money grab and weapon of the left. BLM has taken in $10 BILLION in the last 7 months, done ZERO for black communities, but who is funding antifa and the burnlootmurder mobs? The black community is slowly turning red, but the momentum is building fast.

This is a new song from a fairly popular white underground artist. It is getting raving reviews from the black music community. The war IS coming, it's just not the one people are thinking.. This is a video with the lyrics so you folks not used to the speed of rap can follow..

China is telling Biden to stay out of their affairs or else. Stay out of Taiwan, stay out of Myanmar, stay out of the South China Sea. China is brave again now that Trump is gone. Trump knocked them down and tried to make America great again, Joe wants to make China great. Biden will do NOTHING to China, but hand them the keys to America.

Again I see NO reason for China to go into a fighting war with the US when the US is Chinas biggest customer, AND they can simply BUY the US one piece at a time aided by the Dems.
No need to start a shooting war, they've already won. We are a China Vassal State already.

What you call immigration I call colonization. My sister told me she went into a Walmart in San Diego. She did not hear one word of English. What happens when the majority becomes the minority?
I was sitting on a bench at the beach in Miami Beach listening to the people walking by, and it was 30 minutes before I heard the first word of English.

I was sitting on a bench at the beach in Miami Beach listening to the people walking by, and it was 30 minutes before I heard the first word of English.

The school districts in my neck of the woods have some ridiculous program called Dual Immersion. Half the school days of the week are taught in English, and the other half is in Spanish.:mad:

Now here there are considerations to teach the children Turkish or Arabic because otherwise Mutti Merkel's "skilled workers" are discriminated against because no one understands them....
Here it runs but also on that out, that one forbids everything what could be provocative against Muttis guests.
In school, Santa Claus, Christmas parties and Easter celebrations are already as good as prohibited or forbidden, similar things like carnival or pork on the plate. The children even have to take part in Islamic lessons and learn Allah's prayers and deeds, while Christian lessons and the history of their own country are only taught in passing, because otherwise the parents of the immigrants come to the school and threaten the school administration.
Who does not believe this takes an example from France, the long arm of the Turkish President and his believers reaches to Europe, killed teachers, threats against authorities and children are normality there, and the national language speaks here also only a "larger minority".

“Foreigners bad. Foreigners scary!”

Foreigners are guests. If they don't behave like guest's they are bad indeed. If our own government changes traditional laws to please those guests then it is something wrong, totally wrong. Do i really need to write the leftist and communists are behaving like kids until laws was changed?
I was very open minded in this before, never cared about left or right, always welcomed the guests. But as it seems our own government sell our traditions and our whole country just to please some idiots who still believe Marx is the only true way of living - sorry, time to change and to fight for our traditions, rights and history.

Latest posts

Back