War is Coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just an alert that there are folks saying EO 13959 is going into affect. This highly affects China and these same people are expecting war.

“Initially, 31 companies were identified, including two companies whose shares are traded on U.S. exchanges. These include companies in aerospace, shipbuilding, construction, technology and communication industries.

On December 3, 2020, the Department of Defense designated four additional companies as owned or controlled by the Chinese military, taking the total number of affected companies to 35.[6]

The U.S. has recognized Taiwan as an independent country. War is immenant,

Trump started that hassle days into his presidency - the Taiwan prez made his usual new prez congratulatory call into the White House in 2017 >>> except this time his call was taken and accepted by Prez Trump - first time direct prez to prez conversation since the 1970s .....

Taiwan managed to order and get some MAJOR defense systems - probably a whole list of gear & equipment that now gets canceled >>> Taiwan will still get buried by the Mainland but they'll be taking a few more commies with them ....

1610455195449.jpeg

EDIT: This turns out to be fake! IGNORE PLEASE. I trusted Steve Pieczenik to post true tweets...he clearly didn’t check it out either.

These People Are Sick (@justchillin1103) Tweeted:
Time for unity ay? @nytimesworld @washingtonpost @maggieNYT @nytopinion @EricLiptonNYT @maddow @CNN @foxnewsnight @LouDobbs @replouiegohmert @gregkellyusa https://t.co/cl2a5SdXHW

Last edited:
GP, step back. Catch your breath and slow down your heart rate.

(and this applies to everyone)
PLEASE, do some basic checking before posting things like the post about AOC & Auschwitz.

In this example, let me offer suggestions:
1) AOC isn't bright enough to spell "Auschwitz" correctly. Probably have trouble with 'picnic' too.
2) Look at AOC's twitter account and see if she really posted it.

I think here, we all need to verify before reposting. Too much false flags are flying everywhere and not helping. For us 'regulars' here on DPF, let's keep some credibility.

GP, step back. Catch your breath and slow down your heart rate.

(and this applies to everyone)
PLEASE, do some basic checking before posting things like the post about AOC & Auschwitz.

In this example, let me offer suggestions:
1) AOC isn't bright enough to spell "Auschwitz" correctly. Probably have trouble with 'picnic' too.
2) Look at AOC's twitter account and see if she really posted it.

I think here, we all need to verify before reposting. Too much false flags are flying everywhere and not helping. For us 'regulars' here on DPF, let's keep some credibility.

Sorry folks. I did not check it because Steve Pieczenik reposted it and I trusted him. He normally doesn’t do things like that.

Latest posts

Back