War is Coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone cover this yet? The Germans do not mince words, do they? Clearly they are ok with the old dying. I figured they would at least start with, say 80, but no, they are going straight for new retirees. "Thank you for paying in, now die".

Germany recommends AstraZeneca COVID-19 shot only for under 65s

Germany recommends AstraZeneca COVID-19 shot only for... | Daily Mail Online

1611863798015.png

So here is the US population growth chart up to 2000, by the US census. note it doesnt include the illegals. Now according to Brookings there are between 10.5 million and 12 million illegals in the US. That is the combined populations of Ireland and Scotland on top of the legal citizens. the chart is 20 years out of date so you can imagine where the spike is NOW, and guess where it will be if Biden opens the borders.

https://www.brookings.edu/policy202...ts-are-in-the-united-states-and-who-are-they/
pop-us-1790-2000-stacked.png

Personally I would like to see the population of my favorite planet under a billion. Way under. As far as I can tell we are the only species that can use use intelligence to limit their population. Does anyone remember the computer program 'Grass, Rabbits, and Foxes"? If we do not control/reduce our growth, nature will do it for us, unpleasantly.

WTF?? WHO THE HELL IS DRACOS????
There are other platforms, websites and places to make such stupid, placating, insulting, UN-GODLY, and un-needed comments than on this PREPPER site.
(DEFINITION OF A PREPPER: a LIFE loving LIFE-FORM which promotes LIFE by preparing to LIVE in a LIFE-endangering situation created by NATURE OR MAN-MADE CONDITIONS)
Draco: IF you can drive a stickshift...remember: you must engage the clutch before putting the tranny in gear........JUST LIKE LIFE:::REMEMBER TO ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH IN GEAR.

Last edited:
Personally I would like to see the population of my favorite planet under a billion. Way under. As far as I can tell we are the only species that can use use intelligence to limit their population. Does anyone remember the computer program 'Grass, Rabbits, and Foxes"? If we do not control/reduce our growth, nature will do it for us, unpleasantly.

What do you think Aids, Corona, Bird Flu, MRSA etc are doing. Its nature saying TO MANY OF ONE SPECIES.

WTF?? WHO THE HELL IS DRACOS????
There are other platforms, websites and places to make such stupid, placating, insulting, UN-GODLY, and un-needed comments than on this PREPPER site.
(DEFINITION OF A PREPPER: a LIFE loving LIFE-FORM which promotes LIFE by preparing to LIVE in a LIFE-endangering situation created by NATURE OR MAN-MADE CONDITIONS)
Draco: IF you can drive a stickshift...remember: you must engage the clutch before putting the tranny in gear........JUST LIKE LIFE:::REMEMBER TO ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH IN GEAR.

YES this is a PREPPER site not a place for RELIGION except in the Politics and Religion section, and his opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

when the industrial revolution started in this country around 1750 or so the population of this country was 6 million, it is now 66 million and rising and we havent got the houses for them all and the infrastructure is creaking at the seams, BUT THEY STILL KEEP COMING!

66 mil LEGAL plus over 5 mil illegal.

And they still keep breeding like rabbits because their priests / rabbis/ immams etc keep telling them contraception is wrong, so we end up with huge multi generational families living on benefits in public housing

66 mil LEGAL plus over 5 mil illegal.

And they still keep breeding like rabbits because their priests / rabbis/ immams etc keep telling them contraception is wrong, so we end up with huge multi generational families living on benefits in public housing

It’s exactly the same situation here in the US.

The gross overpopulation of this planet is a life threatening situation. It causes war, pollution, destruction of habitat, and extinction. I see it also causes people to be rude.

Hear hear, Mass migration to western nations is as much to do with gross over population and destruction of the environment as anything else.

They did not ATTACK anyone FFS, they buzzed your vessel just like the USN and USAF and the RN and RAF and the Russians like to buzz each others forces probing for weaknesses and or to get each other to turn on their radars, thus allowing each other to develop anti radar. the key words are SOUTH CHINA SEAS, IE Their back yard.

Latest posts

Back