War is Coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there will be war with China. I think not. They want to appear big and scary, but they are not stupid. They know they would loose. I believe the CCP is even more afraid of their people than our government is afraid of us. Many Chinese believe that the emperor [CCP] rules with a mandate from heaven.
If heaven is displeased there will be floods. There will be earthquakes. There will be crop failures. Look what happened in China in 2001. The Chinese have not had their military tested since their disaster invading Vietnam in the late 70's. That was a small country they share a boarder with. They got their butts kicked.
They have no way to get to the United states. Yes, they have a small token nuclear force. Have you ever bought a Chinese product (who hasn't?) and had it fail right out of the box or with very few uses? Their quality control is in the dirt. They will bluster and threaten and try to bully but they are just a paper tiger.

At the moment, the corrupt WEF is taking place in digital form, Klaus Schwab, the driver of the big reset, has once again invited various personalities to the digital WEF, including Uncle Putin. Putin is not so welcome there but you just had to listen to him, his statements were largely censored because it is of course against the European opinion.
I put his short version but times translated here purely, because you are interesting. One reads out of it that Putin holds straight nothing of the WEF crap.

Putin's uncensored WEF speech - danger of a "huge collapse

Last week, a meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) took place. The Davos week with the theme "Great Reset" was held digitally this time, which made it unnecessary for participants to travel to Davos, Switzerland. Vladimir Putin attended the World Economic Forum this week. Putin spoke of socioeconomic and sociopolitical challenges and warned against too much power of big-tech companies; he also lamented the deterioration of the global security system.

The Russian president was joined Wednesday from Novo-Ogaryovo in the Moscow region to give his assessment of the current world situation and possible scenarios in the Great Reset currently taking place. Putin said clearly that he felt the world was on the brink of a precipice that would lead to a dramatic negative downward spiral if proper action was not taken now to address the serious problems.
The destruction of the economy in the industrialized countries is causing people to take to the streets in protest. Political views play no role in this. Klaus Schwab's illusion that this can be disregarded is dangerous, because in this case society will be divided politically and socially, Putin warned at the World Economic Forum in Davos. "There is a possibility of a real collapse of civilization, which could lead to the struggle of all against all," the Russian president said in no uncertain terms.

Putin urges fight against poverty
Vladimir Putin said the world faces two challenges, one socioeconomic and one sociopolitical. He stressed that developing countries were the main beneficiaries of the Great Reset. However, the result, he said, was the gap between citizens in the old industrialized countries. With this in mind, he said, the most important goal was therefore poverty reduction. Putin said that if poverty in developing countries could be addressed, there would be no migration crises.
Meanwhile, the Russian leader said that big-tech digital companies are playing an increasingly important role in modern society: "These are no longer just economic giants, they are already competing in real terms with the state in some areas."

When I personally look at the situation in my area and the neighboring countries
neighboring countries, then I see every day more that the war will come, but not by a foreign enemy but by their own government. It is currently more than alarming how "former" democratic states deal with your own population, you already have to expect brutal police repression if you do not wear a mask, or if you receive visitors in your own house.
From tomorrow, there are also new buses for many things, and the state does not even stop at children, one wants to impose here already 12 year old children masks and one creates a climate of fear.
In the northern neighboring country, police officers beat underage children and women for no reason because of the smallest violations while drug dealers and criminals are not even noticed, all in all, we are here in a bad movie from the times of the 3rd Reich landed, you have to film today only in Germany what is happening on the street and it needs no high cost for extras to play more the SS or the like.

If it goes on like this I see in Europe blacker than black and it may well be that the mood here in February to April finally tilts and then we have manslaughter scenes police against the population and vice versa, the problem is the governments take that in buy, and I'm sure they provoke that.
Once I get to a situation where the police beat up women or children, I will go after those guys, no matter what I have to lose.
I will lose against these henchmen as good as sure, but with me the point is more than reached where I this unfortunate and perverse drive of these would-be Gestapo types still watch as you terrorize the people. With everyone once the pain threshold is reached if one takes him all rights, and everyone will then fight against the arbitrariness that opposes him.

For freedom and rights you have to pull now and then in the fight and you have to make sacrifices for it as our ancestors have already done, I will not arbitrarily pull in this fight but I will no longer be oppressed, from today there will be some change.

I think the situation is no longer good for you either, but you have a great advantage for yourself, your gun law.
I am aware that Sleeping Jo wants to grind this, but he will not be able to do that quickly and he will think twice about using your own police against you.
I know the US police are tough, but I don't think they'll beat minors, pull out children's hair and squirt tons of tear gas in their faces. If you look at this video of "normal" police forces and what these guys look like and what they do then you see exactly the same pictures as in Hitler's time. These children will never see the police as friends and helpers anymore, and these children are so deep violated that they will not heal for many years, the trust is gone.

Last edited:
I'm glad I don't own any guns. Owning a gun would be like being a Jew in 1930's Germany. Some of them actually voted for Adolf Hitler. Bido, when asked if Americans would really turn in their guns said " Well' the law abiding ones will." So who is left? I went to Canada a few years ago. They were great, smart people, but they must be the worst boatsmen in history. "Do you like like to go shooting?" I asked, " Yes , but the last time I boated out to the shooting range, the boat tipped over and all my firearms were lost. Boy, some day I want to go scuba diving in Canada!
In the 1970's There was a letter to the editor in Playboy saying her little girl wanted to take a pipe to school for show and tell. The reply was " You had better teach your children that they live in an occupied country.
When I was young we used to brag about a hunt when we harvested game. I hate to think that our children could today be used against their parents.

Again I see NO reason for China to go into a fighting war with the US when the US is Chinas biggest customer, AND they can simply BUY the US one piece at a time aided by the Dems.

Chinse is likely to force to consolidate its position in the Asian Pacific zone. Like they are aiding the military junta in Myanmar.

Europe is talking EMPIRE some of their leaders have said so, and Russia is looking to increase its influence, I can see the EU fighting Russia either directly or by proxy .

Oh, I didn't even think war with China, Bill. I thought this thread was about going to war with each other (right and left), the gov't, big tech, MSM, etc. The people in the EU are rising up, Chinese are rising up, Russians are rising up, Myanmar rising up...

1612278593019.png

Democrats - "It'll buff out"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back