War is Coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Foreigners bad. Foreigners scary!”
My wife is an immigrant, and is a naturalized citizen. She considers herself an American, not a foreigner.
It is the immigrants that ACT like foreigners that we have problems with, especially the ones that BROKE THE LAW in coming here.

Was that post more of your "logic and facts"? It's strictly inflammatory. We see people like you and @tehobie from time to time. You come in, start arguments for the sake of argument. You twist everything. You cherry pick. You move the goalposts. blah blah blah. It's why nobdoy really takes you so seriously as to debate you full heartedly. It's not debate you want. THAT is why you will be banned. Not because you won, but because your sole mission is to create chaos. We've prepped for you too. You consider yourselves intellectually superior, but really you are the monkeys of the week.

We talk about policies here and how they will affect us and the future. You talk about Melania, and other CNN distractions. Good job, you and @tehobie are a sheep that think you are lions.

From the Center for Immigration Studies

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs

"Welfare use tends to be high for both newer arrivals and long-time residents. Of households headed by non-citizens in the United States for fewer than 10 years, 50 percent use one or more welfare programs; for those here more than 10 years, the rate is 70 percent."

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs (cis.org)

I truly hope we can split this country in two, so sheople like YOU can pay for all of these "immigrants". I am tired of working hard to pay the way for anyone who can get here illegally. I cannot wait to see how your side pays for all of it.

Foreigners are guests.

Foreign workers are guests. Naturalized citizens are citizens. They have the same rights as any other citizen.

Go to London, English is the second language in 13 of its boroughs, We call it Londonabad these days.

Britain's a great example. Neandertals replaced by cavemen. Cavemen replaced by neolithic farmers, who were replaced by Beakers, who were replaced by Beakers, who were invaded by Celts. Celts became Roman, Romans left and Anglo-Saxons arrived, who intermingled with Vikings, and lost to the Normans. Is that about right? Pre-Celts might've called it " plowonida," Celts called it something like " Llyn Dain," Romans called it Londinium, Alfred called it "Lundenburh," I call it London, you call it Londonabad. Things change.

Same here. Folks came from England (and Ireland and Germany, and other places, some of our Revolutionary heroes were French and Poland), to "settle" a continent that'd been occupied 12,000 and that the Spanish had been colonizing for a century. They met and mated natives, they brought in slaves from Africa.

"Modern Europe" is a product of human migration. Same with the states. Populations have never been as fixed or stationary as the folks screaming bloody murder claim.

This is just the latest chapter in a 200,000 year old story of human history.

Already do. Picking up a good chunk of the tab for red states, too.

More of your "logic and facts"? All you do is spout CNN talking points that are not true, yet you fancy yourself intellectually superior. Just yesterday you were spouting the Dunning-Kruger affect to us, and as I replied, it's usually the people like you who bring it up to ridicule someone else, that it really applies to.

California no longer pays more to Washington than it gets back, study finds

California no longer pays more to Washington than it gets back, study finds (sfchronicle.com)

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Your posts are strictly inflammatory. We see people like you and @kevin321 from time to time. You come in, start arguments for the sake of argument. You twist everything. You cherry pick. You move the goalposts. blah blah blah. It's why nobody really takes you so seriously as to debate you full heartedly. It's not debate you want. THAT is why you will be banned. Not because you won, but because your sole mission is to create chaos. We've prepped for you too. You consider yourselves intellectually superior, but really you are the monkeys of the week.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Internet Troll Psychology 101

types-of-internet-troll-ipredator-michael-nuccitelli-1.png

Just yesterday you were spouting the Dunning-Kruger affect to us, and as I replied, it's usually the people like you who bring it up to ridicule someone else, that it really applies to.

Your argument boils down to "I know you are, but what am I?!??" Congratulations.

California is a state, one of 50. Using the article you cited- if we can get KY, OK, AR, LA, AL, MS, SC, WV, VA, ME and NM to follow suit, to be a little more like California, we'll be in a great position.

This all goes away when you get better at making a rational argument. It's all on you.

Your argument boils down to "I know you are, but what am I?!??" Congratulations.

California is a state, one of 50. Using the article you cited- if we can get KY, OK, AR, LA, AL, MS, SC, WV, VA, ME and NM to follow suit, to be a little more like California, we'll be in a great position.

This all goes away when you get better at making a rational argument. It's all on you.

THERE IT IS! More twisting, moving the goalposts, and gaslighting.

You don't even know you are sick... If you aren't on disability yet, you should apply, so you can keep fumbling around your family's farm and still get food. If you need a witness, have them call me.

Foreigners are guests.
Technically those foreigners stop being guests when they receive full documentation from a certain country and they are treated and are a citizen of a certain country. To classify as a guest you have to fulfil certain aspects. Same if you come to a third country with intent to stay as those "foreigners" you describe. 70% of EU countries would collapse without " foreign" workforce. Only EU countries that would survive are the countries that are lesser in living status because people from these countries are citizens you call foreigners.

Foreigners bad. Foreigners scary!
I can see how that can be the case for you and many alike you.

Don't be scared little preppy child and face your fears! Fear that you are in fact less of a man every second your tiny brain tries to find a solution for fear induced insanity.

Latest posts

Back