Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the test being completely inaccurate, who knows the truth?!?!?!?!? You?
Did I say that, not sure why everyone so hostile lately.
Just merely pointing out that if you work where I do, it’s easy to differentiate dying as a result of Covid vs dying with Covid.
What others do is on them.

None that’s my point.

That's been our point here for a long time. I think people all over are starting to wake up to it. Everywhere I go in my area (radically liberal Portland), people are on edge and fed up with it. Tired of being told to "follow the science", "take the jab", etc. I know you don;t support mandatory vaccination, but you do think everyone should take it. At the same time, you acknowledge that there are "double standards" and lies being told by your "leaders". Most of us cannot reconcile the two.

There will be a time to fight, soon; and everyone knows it. It's never too late to join the right side.

There will be a time to fight, soon; and everyone knows it. It's never too late to join the right side.

there is no “right side”
People are being played on both sides, left and right. Plenty of people on the left don’t believe in mandates.
plenty of people on the right decided to vaccinate themselves (even some on this forum).
I’m wondering when people will finally see that they are being pitted against each other.
To fight? At who’s behest? Think for a minute about that. Do you think the billionaires and politicians of the world will involve themselves?
They sow discord amongst people. It used to be that protests were just that. Now there are staging by both sides, and you just don’t know what to believe is real.
Everyone is being played, and while some think it has to do with the vaxx, how many would die in a civil war?
put your personal opinions and beliefs aside and really think about that.

also, I haven’t said everyone should take it. Please show me where I said that.
I’ve repeatedly said it should be a conversation between a person and their personal physician.

1640570427994.jpeg

“The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone”

There are other such statements that have been made.

“California nurses report ‘overwhelming’ number of heart attacks, clotting in vaccinated patients
1640606014502.jpeg

by WorldTribune Staff, December 24, 2021

Nurses in Ventura County, California are blowing the whistle on an alarming rise in heart problems, strokes, and blood clotting in vaccinated patients, adding that doctors refuse to consider the problems could be adverse reactions to Covid shots, a report said.

…The nurse reported coming forward because “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on. It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

Although hospitals are seeing more myocarditis, an associated side effect of the Covid jab, the nurse said “everyone wants to downplay it — ‘It’s rare, it’s rare.’ Doctors don’t want to question it.

….It has never been this busy, and none of it is Covid-19,” the nurse said. “We don’t normally see this amount of strokes, aneurysms and heart attacks all happening at once. … Normally we’ll see six to ten aortic dissections a year. We’ve seen six in the last month. It’s crazy. Those have very high rates of mortality.”

But doctors almost never bring up the possibility of adverse reactions due to Covid vaccinations,”

At least nurses are starting to speak up! Far too many doctors will need hung after all this comes to light though!

It is intentional or doctors receive money that you say nothing and call it all ridiculous, otherwise I can honestly not explain.
It can not and must not be that one exploding case numbers of heart attacks, aneurysms and the like plus various "unexpected deaths" which there are currently very much simply uncritically put on file.
Clearly, every politician will say as on tape the vaccination saves more than come to harm by side effects, but what is going on now has no relationship.

Every doctor who does not question the whole thing makes himself complicit, and he makes himself complicit that the trust in the health institutions is lost more and more.

“California nurses report ‘overwhelming’ number of heart attacks, clotting in vaccinated patients
View attachment 14593

by WorldTribune Staff, December 24, 2021

Nurses in Ventura County, California are blowing the whistle on an alarming rise in heart problems, strokes, and blood clotting in vaccinated patients, adding that doctors refuse to consider the problems could be adverse reactions to Covid shots, a report said.

…The nurse reported coming forward because “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on. It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

Although hospitals are seeing more myocarditis, an associated side effect of the Covid jab, the nurse said “everyone wants to downplay it — ‘It’s rare, it’s rare.’ Doctors don’t want to question it.

….It has never been this busy, and none of it is Covid-19,” the nurse said. “We don’t normally see this amount of strokes, aneurysms and heart attacks all happening at once. … Normally we’ll see six to ten aortic dissections a year. We’ve seen six in the last month. It’s crazy. Those have very high rates of mortality.”

But doctors almost never bring up the possibility of adverse reactions due to Covid vaccinations,”

At least nurses are starting to speak up! Far too many doctors will need hung after all this comes to light though!

It was all foretold and everyone was warned. We went to an uncle's funeral last week that took the clott shot because his doctor scared him into getting it. He was warned not to. He died of a heart attack. That's 2 relatives of mine in the last 3 month's. I know of 3 other friends and aquantenses that also died from clot related issues after being jabbed. Pilot deaths are up over 3000% from last year and last year was up 600% from prior years.

CDC FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PCR TEST!!

Will MSM report it? Will the brainwashed sheeple even understand what they have admitted?

“Via the CDC website
“In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.”

When are they going to admit they have changed the numbers for Cancer deaths, Auto Accident deaths, Heart Attack death etc…so they could INCREASE the number of Covid 19 deaths to bring FEAR so Americans would take the ClotShot??

“MUST WATCH: Dr. Robert Malone Drops BOMBSHELLS During Much-Anticipated Interview With Joe Rogan – Says Federal Government is “Lawless” and Actively “Violating the Nuremberg Code”
By Julian Conradson
Published December 31, 2021 at 9:15pm
1641035139515.jpeg

During his interview on JRE, Dr. Malone dropped bombshell after bombshell on the corrupt establishment – From public officials covering up known early treatments – to serious conflicts of interest between the medical elites and those who are supposedly holding them accountable – all the way up to federal cash bribes to healthcare facilities in exchange for Covid death receipts – he did not hold back.

“Our government is out of control on this [Covid response] and they are lawless. They completely disregard bioethics. They completely disregard the federal common rule.

These mandates of an experimental vaccine are explicitly illegal. They are explicitly inconsistent with the Nuremberg code. They are explicitly inconsistent with the Bellmont Report. They are flat-out illegal and they don’t care.

Hopefully, we are going to stop them before they take our kids.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nt-lawless-actively-violating-nuremberg-code/

If you point out to someone what the Nuremberg Code says, and then remind them of the untested / EUA status of the vaccine and they shrug their shoulders -- you have just been talking to a severe narcissist.

Nothing can harm them.
History is irrelevant.
No empathy.

A long but interesting report on where our journey is going, it may well be that Corona is just the stirrup holder for the implementation of the Green plans to destroy the entire economy including the entire middle class.
At the moment Europe is in an extreme de-industrialization, and the energy and logistics networks are being given the death blow, creating irreversible facts where even normal people realize that these government projects will never work and will lead this continent to disaster.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/ru...ing_wp_cron=1641139595.2450029850006103515625

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋@NeonRevolt
2h·

Been listening to Joe Rogan's podcast with @RobertMaloneMD- even if you think you understand this topic, it's well worth the listen. The part about Biden flying out to India to coerce Prime Minister Modi into keeping all the data about the combination of pre-existing medicines they used to treat the outbreak in Uttar Pradesh is just... it's mind blowing and stomach churning at the same time. You have Biden literally silencing an entire foreign nation, in order to keep people dying and trapped in lockdown, in the US, and worldwide. There's no other word for it. It's that**** sinister.

Plus, he has some pretty incredible news on recent developments in treating covid with something he used to treat himself.
I'd go so far as to call it mandatory listening for right now.”

Latest posts

Back