Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TELEGRAM
General McInerney

“Here's the 46 page legal filing that Dr. Mike Yeadon and others are filing to the International Criminal Court for violating the Nuremberg code.

There's a LOT to unpack with this one but here are a few takeaways...

1) Fauci, Bill and Melinda Gates, Borris Johnson, and the CEOs of the 4 main vaccine manufacturers are listed as defendants; among others.

2) The vaccines, PCR tests, gain of function, the US funding gain of function research, graphene hydroxide (PAGE 7 IS MUST READ MATERIAL), inflated covid figures, ineffectiveness of masks, alternative treatments, and many more reasons for mass concern are all listed in the complaint.

3) Event 201, Agenda 21/30, and parallels to 1930s Germany are also cited.

This is a BOMBSHELL of a filing and if you were to read it from start to end, you would have a SOLID understanding of how the last 30 years were shaped to lead us to this single "Covid" event.

Highly recommend taking a half hour and powering through this filing when you can.”

1640174618550.png

Einstein was on his way to work when the notion of relativity first came to him.

He then turned to the tools of math and physics to try to confirm what his imagination had conceived.

He wasn't doodling equations and inadvertently stumbled upon it.

As I said before, examples can be constructed to "prove" any point. Using Websters as the base -- look up "gender".

But at the outset, the conversation was about attitudes of medical personnel. I work with doctors frequently given that I design and develop medical products.

They tend to suffer from a false superiority complex as do government workers, especially police officers.

Police Officers encounter people when they are at their worst. The police aren't invited to parties where everyone is behaving. No matter who they encounter, they're always at a low point in their lives. This has the affect of making many police officers very cynical and suspicious about people.

Government workers only interact with people who need government, therefore they see the public as a bunch of helpless needy morons.

Medical workers often develop god complexes as you can imagine can happen when you see people enter sick and leave well (hopefully).

There is a tendency for the weak-minded to see their field as the most important of all and without them, society would collapse.

My point was simply that everyone working in a society has equal importance and no field is more special than the other. They're all needed. They all have their nuances. They all require expertise, training, experience, etc.

Responding to criticism with "just wait til you need us" is callous and arrogant. It's also immature insomuch as that person has no regard for the fact someone else built the building, someone else built their car, someone else made their clothes, their house, the roads, provides power, etc. The position they're in wouldn't exist without everyone else.

Last edited:
I don't know why it's taking people so long to figure out they're under attack.

If the drumbeat from the MSM stopped for 24 hours, I think many people would start thinking again and realize this is war.

But so many are afraid and, I think, many are addicted to bad news. After all, the media rarely reports positive news.

More double standards on the part of the CDC. Thanks guys. Throw us all under the bus.
We are almost 2 years in now and the majority of staff are already burned out and exhausted. Absolutely ridiculous.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cd...thcare-workers-amid-omicron-surge-2021-12-23/
I see it and empathize. Perhaps a little more than most non medical people do. Not that I am medically Trained. I just slept with one last night 😀.
My wife and staff are burned out too. The past 2 years have been a strain, trying to meet the same struggles of staying safe. My wife wrote some pretty stringent guidelines as medical director, but they were the only 24 clinic that didn’t close throughout this mess.
I hope you and hubby have a happy time this weekend being off.

I LOVE IT WHEN THE WOKE LEFTIES TRULY GET WOKE!! This A Hole was saying just a month ago, that the military should be going out and forcing the vaccine on everyone. Then he got the coofs, after all of his jabs and boosters and tests, and promises.. I love Salty, and this is a good video.. Great to see Kramer going off on his own network. Look at the faces of the other talking heads. They don;t know what to say. Hilarious.

PS, a quick look through this thread is amazing! Can't wait to come back and take my time enjoying the fireworks.

I see it and empathize. Perhaps a little more than most non medical people do. Not that I am medically Trained. I just slept with one last night 😀.
My wife and staff are burned out too. The past 2 years have been a strain, trying to meet the same struggles of staying safe. My wife wrote some pretty stringent guidelines as medical director, but they were the only 24 clinic that didn’t close throughout this mess.
I hope you and hubby have a happy time this weekend being off.
Thank you. I’m off but he’s doing rural ER now, so I’m spending the day with his sister and our daughter.
I hope you guys have a restful holiday and Merry Christmas! 🎄

I LOVE IT WHEN THE WOKE LEFTIES TRULY GET WOKE!!

The fact he still thinks the PCR test is valid shows he's entirely clueless. Even the FDA pulled its Emergency Use Authorization for the PCR a year ago. But they gave it until this December to be completely stopped.

Why? Because it's an inappropriate test -- and they all knew it. All the PCR does is create fake positives. Even the inventor (Kerry Mullins) said this was an incorrect application for the PCR test. He said it cannot detect COVID. He also said however, that it can be used to deliver false positives.

The FDA and the entire medical community have known since day one that the PCR was an invalid test.

The fact he still thinks the PCR test is valid shows he's entirely clueless. Even the FDA pulled its Emergency Use Authorization for the PCR a year ago. But they gave it until this December to be completely stopped.

Why? Because it's an inappropriate test -- and they all knew it. All the PCR does is create fake positives. Even the inventor (Kerry Mullins) said this was an incorrect application for the PCR test. He said it cannot detect COVID. He also said however, that it can be used to deliver false positives.

The FDA and the entire medical community have known since day one that the PCR was an invalid test.

Wait a minute.. I wonder how many people who died tested positive when they were not.. and were counted as covid deaths..

Wait a minute.. I wonder how many people who died tested positive when they were not.. and were counted as covid deaths..
If someone was a truly symptomatic Covid death, you know it without needing a test.
Covid acts differently than the flu, although you would die from the same mechanism- stiffening of the lungs - where they essentially become rocks.
No other respiratory virus I have seen causes what we now call “happy hypoxia”

TELEGRAM - DR ZELENKO posted…

“My good friend Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, with whom we & others wrote a series of open letters to the European Medicines Agency, is utterly distraught.

Listen carefully.
He & his colleague, a pathologist, have confirmed that, even in people who’ve died post-covid19 vaccination & where their death was not attributed to the adverse effects of vaccination, in almost all cases DID die as a result of vaccination.

The numbers killed by these vaccines is much worse than we thought, already. But it’s what they’ve just discovered that’s much worse.

We knew of blood clots from expressing spike protein. We were aware of autoimmune attack on ones own tissues expressing spike protein to which our killer lymphocytes were primed, such as myocarditis.

But what’s new is the revelation that lymph node cells are also being invaded by the gene-based agents and marking THEM for auto destruction. When you destroy that part of the immune system, which we loosely call “immune surveillance”, every manner of nasty, latent infections, by viruses & also bacteria, explode, uncontrolled.

Hundreds of millions of people are going to die of unrestrained tuberculosis, Epstein Barr virus, toxoplasmosis etc etc etc
AND on top of this, the daily accidental production of cancer cells, normally deleted swiftly by immune surveillance, before they can divide, ceases. Guess what happens next? I don’t care where you’ve sat during this ridiculous “pandemic”.

Whether you’ve gone along with it, knowing it was an overreaction. Or even in ignorance. I am telling you right now: IF YOU PERSONALLY HAVING WATCHED THIS CHOOSE TO SETTLE BACK TO WATCH A FILM, INSTEAD OF CALLING SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW & TELLING THEM ABOUT IT, THE END OF HUMANITY IS A SHARED BURDEN WITH THE PERPETRATORS.

Please put this on every platform.
Swamp the ‘fact checkers’.
Please do it now.

Rescue our civilisation while there are innocents to save, ESPECIALLY our children & grandchildren.

Thank you sincerely,
Mike

Dr. Mike Yeadon”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fHIT55iM4Zv9/

Below is a good article on how narcissists are dealing with information which disagrees with their beliefs. The doctor refuses to honestly discuss any opposition to his ideas. He calls everything misinformation. But the key takeaway is -- he won't answer any questions about anything he disagrees with.

This is the "brainwashing" that people think happens in Communist-run schools. They draw out a child's narcissism and that does the rest. Narcissists can never be wrong, no matter what. They think they're the smartest ever, too, which makes them extremely gullible.

They dismiss everything with mockery. The mockery comes in all forms, such as "I won't dignify that with an answer", "I won't address misinformation", and the like. The fact is, as narcissists they are incapable of even conceiving ideas that disagree with their belief system. They consider anything outside their beliefs to be as absurd as insisting the sky is purple.

One other nasty trait is they go from mild-mannered to Hulk-rage with no in-between.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/how-an-experienced-medical-professional

If someone was a truly symptomatic Covid death, you know it without needing a test.
Covid acts differently than the flu, although you would die from the same mechanism- stiffening of the lungs - where they essentially become rocks.
No other respiratory virus I have seen causes what we now call “happy hypoxia”

Yes, people are dying FROM the coofs. There are MANY more that are dying from accidents and natural causes who HAD the coofs and are being called a coof death. My wife's boss' sister died last year after a four year battle with brain cancer. Guess what her DC said, yep, died from covid. Family in the funeral services industry, ALL THE TIME doctors are saying covid on the DC when they die by slip and fall, cancer, old age, heart attack, suicide... people in hospice, not hospitals, dying from covid..

With the test being completely inaccurate, who knows the truth?!?!?!?!? You?

Back