Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact the Omicron "variant" is being touted as even deadlier (in some places like the UK and NYC) shows us this whole thing was a fraud from day one.

Today, the lunatic at the helm of the disgraced CDC said, "Given the current state of the pandemic both here and around the world, any vaccination is better than no vaccination," she said. "Individuals who are unable or unwilling to receive an mRNA vaccine will continue to have access to Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines."

(This was also a week after telling people not to get the J&J.)

The current state of the pandemic? How about non-existent... There never was a pandemic. There were only mistreated and untreated flu/cold patients in the typical susceptible categories. There were cause-of-death falsifications. Hospitals were bribed to fake COVID cases. The PCR test was purposely abused in order to invent more cases. Well-known medications weren't just not recommended, but media campaigns against them including outright lies are still on-going. Government is actively intercepting these drugs at customs.

Every step of the way this has been mishandled -- at the very least. As Goldfinger put it, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action."

When Fauci said mask usage was the reason flu season was mild this year -- he was lying as usual. Flu season was also down the year COVID entered the scene. And that was months before the silly mask wearing came into fashion. The lies are never-ending with leftists. They want you living in a delusion. They want to be the ones who describe reality to you.

And now, they have at-the-ready, vaccine passports ready for use. Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, warned of medical tyranny. He wanted a specific right in the Bill of Rights addressing it, but nobody else believed that people would be so stupid and gullible.

Last edited:
The current state of the pandemic? How about non-existent... There never was a pandemic. There were only mistreated and untreated flu/cold patients in the typical susceptible categories. There were cause-of-death falsifications. Hospitals were bribed to fake COVID cases.

Having treated patients in the ICU, I beg to differ with you here.
There is a huge difference between patients with influenza and cold symptoms, and patients with COVID19.
Any cause of death falsifications would not lie with the treating physician as he/she could lose their license, it would be at the state level.
Also, hospitals were not bribed to fake COVID cases, and if they were, they could also lose their CMS money.
This is all highly insulting, to say the least.

Nonsense. Pure nonsense. And there are plenty of credible doctors who also disagree with you. They're just being silenced, threatened, or fired. During a susposed pandemic.

I know for a fact that hospitals were paid as much as $38K per COVID deaths. $19K was also a common payout.

I know for a fact that causes of death have been faked. Gunshots, car and motorcycle accidents, and many other actual causes of death were instead listed as COVID. Some people who died were tested after death.

I know for a fact that HCQ significantly moderates COVID, yet the media and government are lying about it.

I know for a fact that these "vaccines" are untested -- and unnecessary for any part of the population not susceptible via age or comorbidity.

I know for a fact the flu and common cold haven't vanished.

I know for a fact that patients are being mistreated. Court cases have been required to get patients on Ivermectin because hospitals are purposely mistreating.

The medical industry's screw-ups are the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA. They love to beat their chest about "just wait til you need us!" but what they're really showing is what narcissists they are -- everybody needs everybody in an economy. Acting like gods doesn't wear well.

The medical community consists mostly of money-grubbing quacks. There is no reason that a stay in a hospital should bankrupt anyone. And the fact they were able to invent and manufacture this "vaccine" within months for a supposedly novel virus is all the proof you need they're scammers: Either they aren't trying to cure other viruses, or they aren't curing this one. Occam's Razor.

Joe Biden: "For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

South Africa: "South Africa ministers announced the country is moving to stop contact tracing and quarantining of Omicron contacts. Healthcare experts discovered the Omicron is so weak that they do not need to trace the Omicron variant among the people."

It's better to admit to being fooled, than to perpetuate the lie to save face. Freedom and lives are at stake, including your own.

P.S. The medical community has now invented "Post Pandemic Stress Disorder" to explain all the adverse events caused by the "vaccine".

Last edited:
I don't think you can paint everyone with the same brush. I do believe there are unscrupulous hospitals out there taking advantage of the COVID simply because it's what bean counters are paid to do.

There are even hospitals and private practice doctors refusing to treat other issues because people aren't COVID "vaccinated". Never mind the other possible conditions they may be carrying... Only COVID matters now.

Did they refuse to treat fat people?
Did they refuse to treat smokers?
Did they refuse to treat drug addicts?

As with all things on the left: infiltrate, corrupt, rob, destroy. We're in the "rob" phase right now. Soon the public will have zero confidence in the medical community, putting it in the "destroy" phase.

That will be a shame because there are people in that community who actually want to do what they love and are trained to do.

(The school system is currently in the destroy phase.)

Last edited:
Did they refuse to treat fat people?
Did they refuse to treat smokers?
Did they refuse to treat drug addicts?

Don’t forget…Did they refuse to treat gays with HIV? Or Hookers? Or even murderers in prison? Or Illegals with types of diseases rarely seen?

The STUPIDITY of the planet is beyond comprehension!

To further add insult to the trusting public, every time someone who is jabbed (or double jabbed) gets COVID it's refered to as a "breakthrough case".

Words mean things and nobody knows that better than Communists.

Calling these "breakthroughs" is a way to continue the charade. The fact is: 90% of the deaths in Scotland and Israel are "vaccinated" people. Hardly breakthroughs. More like commonplace.

In years past, and many vaccines ago, a program would be halted for 1% of the incidents this fake vaccine is confirmed to have caused. It might be understandable if this was Ebola running rampant, but a bad flu?

Lastly, our medical "experts" at the suspiciously incompetent CDC have withdrawn approval of the PCR test. The inventor, Kerry Mullis said over 2 years ago that this test was not valid for COVID and could only be used to inflate case numbers.

So our experts selected a test which served only one purpose -- to increase case counts. Now that the scam is firmly cemented into the fabric of our lives, they are withdrawing its approval. It too was used with "Emergency Use Authorization" just like the clot-shots.

Last edited:
1640013397352.jpeg

Only those who wish to be blind are not processing this reality.

Vaccine passports for a flu? And last year's flu at that.

Some governments are even considering implanting an RFID chip in citizens which will contain their COVID vaccination status.

Wake up. This is obviously a major fraud designed to get people to willingly enter into Communism. Vote your way in, shoot your way out.

Wake up. This is obviously a major fraud designed to get people to willingly enter into Communism. Vote your way in, shoot your way out.

Communism will be NOTHING compared to what the politicians who are now in power have in store for us.
If today's politicians get through with their plans, communism will probably be a luxury and a paradise that awaits us.

Next level, closed borders, no entry and exit except for politicians and illegals. Vacation ban, you need a permit to travel greater distances.
Complete surveillance including RFID chip obligation, that is then offered and "freedom and bureaucracy" to avoid and that's it.
Of course, this RFID chip will still have the ability to disable or kill rebels, and freedom will be gone forever.

Model my country, the Corona certificate for double vaccinated was valid until Sunday one year, since today Monday only 4 months, so fast it can go with the freedom. All those who now got the second injection longer than 4 months ago are as of today facto unvaccinated and must test themselves in advance in certain places to get in.

As for the hospitals, here too the hospitals have received a cash bonus for every corona death, as they also receive a cash bonus for every corona patient, only the employees see nothing of the money. Those who tell the truth that the hospitals are not as full as the government says they are, are directly dismissed.

Having treated patients in the ICU, I beg to differ with you here.
There is a huge difference between patients with influenza and cold symptoms, and patients with COVID19.
Any cause of death falsifications would not lie with the treating physician as he/she could lose their license, it would be at the state level.
Also, hospitals were not bribed to fake COVID cases, and if they were, they could also lose their CMS money.
This is all highly insulting, to say the least.

Not if the hospital system administrators are corrupt and sanctioned by the current government. There is definitely something happening to people, but its Not A pandemic of a natural occurring virus. Nothing is as its being propagated by the msm and current government.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away :D I worked as a hospital orderly. The hospital was bought by Humana, and Humana made some decisions that put patients in jeopardy all in the name of saving a few pennies. And I do mean pennies not dollars!. These decisions were OBVIOUSLY not made with the patients' safety in mind and I doubt if the decision makers had any medical experience because the decisions were so ludicrous. I can't prove it, but I highly suspect based on the circumstances that as a result, a patient died of a kidney infection which he didn't have when he checked in.

Hospitals, government and clearly some doctors have LIED about Covid from the start!

Who believes that the flu last year just disappeared…… POOF!!
1640028417278.jpeg
like magic?

2017-2018 45,000 dead
2018-2019 38,000 dead
2020 - 600...lowest number EVER!

Check the numbers of cancer deaths and even car accident deaths, you will see they amazingly DISAPPEARED too!

Yahoo:
“Flu Deaths Dropped 97 Percent In 2020. That's Amazing News”

HEALTHCARE
CARES Act Pays Hospitals To Report COVID Patients, Even Those Presumed”

Last week, Dr. Deborah Birx, a medical expert on the White House Coronavirus Task Force, made a statement that for many questioning the current coronavirus numbers raised eyebrows. “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” said Birx, who added that it was based on if a person carried the virus, rather than if they died due to the virus or other extenuating circumstances.“
In this country, we’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality and I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the past five to six weeks,” she said.

“Prior to that, when there wasn’t testing in January, February that’s a very different situation. There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem – some countries are recording that as a heart issue, kidney issue and not a COVID19 death. Right now, we’re still recording it and the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID19 infection, the intent is right now if someone dies with COVID19, then we are counting that as a COVID19 death,” she added.”

Upon SaraACarter.com’s review of the CARES Act, Dr. Birx left out a significant detail in the numbers and a key incentive driving the reporting.

Under the legislation, hospitals can receive 15 percent additional funding from Medicare if they report patients who aren’t initially admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 but then while admitted either test positive initially or as ‘secondary diagnosis.’

The bill states: “For discharges occurring during the emergency period described in section 1135(g)(1)(B), in the case of a discharge that has a principal or secondary diagnosis of COVID–19, the Secretary shall increase the weighting factor for each diagnosis-related group (with such a principal or secondary diagnosis) by 15 percent.”

Under the CARES Act, hospitals get paid 15% more by Medicare if they classify their patients as having “a principal or secondary diagnosis of COVID-19.” Get ready for every hospital in America to pass off everyday coughing as “suspected COVID-19.” https://t.co/JXTVUmgriv#Covid19
— Avik Roy (@Avik) April 15, 2020

There is also a reported skew in COVID-19 fatality reports and the new information provides a foundation for that.

In fact, this week the CDC changed the rules for reporting cases saying that a patient who doesn’t take a test for the virus, but is presumed to have it will be counted. The CDC also recommends that COVID-19 deaths be reported based on the information provided by hospitals.”

@GaryLa I'm not going to argue about it with you. The fact is, I've been treating patients with all these same protocols, have given ivermectin for months before the general public even knew about it, and it didn't work, once someone hit the hospital. There are RCTs still pending about giving it in early phase, and those are still ongoing.

That Texas deputy that someone posted about, that was given ivermectin? He is doing worse now with bilateral pneumothoraces and needed chest tube placement. His lungs are rocks. What he needs is a lung transplant. There is no fixing the post-fibroproliferative phase of ARDS.

Just had a 33 yo kid die 2 nights ago. He did all that outpatient "boosting your immune system" stuff. Didn't work for him.

What the for profit hospitals do, I have no clue, I work at a non profit.
But as Dr Henley pointed out, it's typically the administration and bean counters that has their heads so far up their arse - that are the ones behind the curtain pulling strings. Trace it back and you will see. Nothing is ever in the name of patient safety, it is all about the bottom line for these people.

Thankfully our numbers are way down, and I hope they stay that way. The current state of affairs is nothing to start lockdowns, and I can definitely agree with that. Hospitals are full, but its all the regular stuff we were doing before COVID hit. Most ICUs are not 3/4 COVID anymore.

As far as your "Friend" who works in a hospital, I don't buy it. There was a housekeeper that worked limited hours where I worked that accused our ICU of the same thing, while we were full. It was posted all over facebook, and liked and shared all over the place. Her rationale? She wasn't called up to clean rooms. The reason she wasn't? She was cutting corners on cleaning, and no one wants that in a covid room.

Not if the hospital system administrators are corrupt and sanctioned by the current government. There is definitely something happening to people, but its Not A pandemic of a natural occurring virus. Nothing is as its being propagated by the msm and current government.
I agree with you. I agree that the pandemic is likely not natural occurring, and I don't know that we will ever find out.
The MSM is ridiculous at this point. Omicron is not the nightmare it's being portrayed. Does it spread faster - yes but it is just like a common cold. Hardly any hospitalizations.

Latest posts

Back