Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though we know the truth about the vaccine. . . Biden is still pushing it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-federal-employees/
A federal appeals court ruled on Thursday to reinstate Biden’s unconstitutional executive order to vaccinate federal employees against Covid-19.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit dismissed the injunction issued by Judge Jeffrey Vincent Brown of the Southern District Court in Texas by a 2-1 vote. The White House and Justice Department have not responded yet to Reuter’s request for comments.

It can be recalled that Judge Brown protected medical freedom and blocked Biden’s last vaccine mandate on federal employees last January.

“The motion is GRANTED as to Executive Order 14043. All the defendants, except the President, are thus enjoined from implementing or enforcing Executive Order 14043 until this case is resolved on the merits,” Brown said in his ruling.

ABC reported:
President Joe Biden’s requirement that all federal employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 was upheld Thursday by a federal appeals court.
In a 2-1 ruling, a panel of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower court and ordered dismissal of a lawsuit challenging the mandate. The ruling, a rare win for the administration at the New Orleans-based appellate court, said that the federal judge didn’t have jurisdiction in the case and those challenging the requirement could have pursued administrative remedies under Civil Service law.
The administration argued that the Constitution gives the president, as the head of the federal workforce, the same authority as the CEO of a private corporation to require that employees be vaccinated.
Twelve of 17 active judges at the 5th Circuit were nominated to the court by Republicans, including six Trump appointees.
Judges Carl Stewart and James Dennis, both nominated to the court by President Bill Clinton, were in the majority. Judge Rhesa Barksdale, a senior judge nominated by President George H.W. Bush, dissented, saying the relief the challengers sought does not fall under the Civil Service Reform Act cited by the administration.
Last February, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals said they would not reinstate Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate to federal workers.

“A federal appeals court said Wednesday it would not reinstate President Joe Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for federal employees while it reviews a lower court’s order putting the requirement on hold — potentially setting the stage for the case to go to the Supreme Court,” CNN reported.

“The 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals did not explain its reasoning in the unsigned order that said the court was expediting its review of the case. The court said the Biden administration’s request to put the lower court’s ruling on hold was being “carried with the case,” signaling that the appeals court would not rule on the request until it had conducted a fuller review of the case,” CNN continued.

So sad. . .

A federal appeals court ruled on Thursday to reinstate Biden’s unconstitutional executive order to vaccinate federal employees against Covid-19.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit dismissed the injunction issued by Judge Jeffrey Vincent Brown of the Southern District Court in Texas by a 2-1 vote. The White House and Justice Department have not responded yet to Reuter’s request for comments.

It can be recalled that Judge Brown protected medical freedom and blocked Biden’s last vaccine mandate on federal employees last January.

“The motion is GRANTED as to Executive Order 14043. All the defendants, except the President, are thus enjoined from implementing or enforcing Executive Order 14043 until this case is resolved on the merits,” Brown said in his ruling.

TRENDING: BEAUTIFUL! Student Confronts Fake News Purveyor Brian Stelter from CNN at Disinfo Conference AND IT'S GLORIOUS! (VIDEO)

ABC reported:

President Joe Biden’s requirement that all federal employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 was upheld Thursday by a federal appeals court.
In a 2-1 ruling, a panel of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower court and ordered dismissal of a lawsuit challenging the mandate. The ruling, a rare win for the administration at the New Orleans-based appellate court, said that the federal judge didn’t have jurisdiction in the case and those challenging the requirement could have pursued administrative remedies under Civil Service law.
The administration argued that the Constitution gives the president, as the head of the federal workforce, the same authority as the CEO of a private corporation to require that employees be vaccinated.
Twelve of 17 active judges at the 5th Circuit were nominated to the court by Republicans, including six Trump appointees.
Judges Carl Stewart and James Dennis, both nominated to the court by President Bill Clinton, were in the majority. Judge Rhesa Barksdale, a senior judge nominated by President George H.W. Bush, dissented, saying the relief the challengers sought does not fall under the Civil Service Reform Act cited by the administration.
Last February, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals said they would not reinstate Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate to federal workers.

“A federal appeals court said Wednesday it would not reinstate President Joe Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for federal employees while it reviews a lower court’s order putting the requirement on hold — potentially setting the stage for the case to go to the Supreme Court,” CNN reported.

“The 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals did not explain its reasoning in the unsigned order that said the court was expediting its review of the case. The court said the Biden administration’s request to put the lower court’s ruling on hold was being “carried with the case,” signaling that the appeals court would not rule on the request until it had conducted a fuller review of the case,” CNN continued.

JUST A SHORT EXCERPT FROM THE INFO PAGE ABOUT NASAL SWABS; NOT VAXXED??? HA HA

Of course, let’s not shed too many tears for those Americans subjected to the anal swabs. After all, most of them were U.S. diplomats who are part of the ruling class.

This is just one of the many, many reasons to never ever take one of these fraudulent PCR tests that have driven the casedemic. As previously reported, these tests are useless and contain poisons, and they have the potential to be used as a way to secretly “vaccinate” people. Even radioactive Lithium was found on some swabs.

That admission that the tests could be used to “vaccinate” came from Johns Hopkins University (JHU) which developed a micro-device called “theragrippers.”

Patrick Smith, writing for JHU, stated these “theragrippers” can be put into the human body through Q-tips.

“Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into its host’s intestines, Johns Hopkins researchers have designed tiny, star-shaped microdevices that can latch onto intestinal mucosa and release drugs into the body,” Smith wrote. “A theragripper is about the size of a speck of dust. This swab contains dozens of the tiny devices.”

The tests have been used to subjugate people and strip them of their humanity. It’s one of the many tools used over the last two years.

Evita Duffy, writing for the student-run University of Chicago publication The Chicago Thinker, detailed the subjugation occurring on college campuses.

“Since COVID-19 emerged, American colleges have subjected students to the most strict, unscientific, and unethical mandates in the country,” Duffy wrote. “Piling on top of tyrannical federal, state, and local mandates, campus rules have not only been foolish, but destructive.”

She added: “Without even controlling for comorbidities, the survival rate for Americans under 65 who have contracted COVID since February 2020 is 99.87 percent. Yet my school and virtually all other American universities have used COVID to wield frightening control over their students.”

((And the next BITCOIN will be NON-VAXXED SPERM and NON-VAXXED EGGS. Mark my words, Gary))

Came across this a bit ago...

C-19 Shot Massacre

1649555395900.png

And one does not have to look very far to see the damaging effects of their C-19 shots. The government’s own database of Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) through March 18, 2022 shows that there are unprecedented increases in recorded deaths and injuries following C-19 shots for the past 15 months since they were issued emergency use authorizations (EUAs), as compared to recorded deaths and injuries reported following all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years.

These government statistics show there is no greater danger to the lives of Americans today than our own government which is sitting on data that show the following increases of reports in VAERS following C-19 shots:

68,000% increase in strokes
44,000% increase in heart disease
6,800% increase in deaths
5,700% increase in permanent disabilities
5,000% increase in life threatening injuries
4,400% increase in hospitalizations

This is mass murder and genocide.

GETTR Dr Zev Zelenko

“Where is Dr. Ralph Baric from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill? His government sponsored research bio-engineered the Covid-19 weapon of mass murder. He also developed the antidote to this weapon of mass destruction.

Why has he not been seen for two years. Not one word or statement from this mad scientist.

Is he still alive? Is he hiding? Is DARPA protecting him?

Why haven’t any media platforms in the world tried to interview him? Why has not one platform interviewed his colleagues at UC Chapel Hill? Why has no one tried to get a statement from him outside his house?

The guy made the weapon that has killed millions and terrorized billions of people.”

Aside from the fact that Dr. Brian Ardis in Mike Adams' interview (link below) is a chiropractor, I admit I almost dismissed it without watching more than the first few minutes. But after watching the second vid at this link, he made more and more sense. He cited many documents and charts to to back up his accusations. I hope you can find the time to watch them to the end and draw your own conclusions.

https://naturalnews.com/2022-04-12-...id-19-virus-vaccines-derived-snake-venom.html
Another inverview, this one is Jeffrey Prather's recent video that shocked me to my core! If you follow Jeffrey Prather, you may have seen this one. He is interviewing an active-duty officer in the army, a former Green Beret and also an Attorney in International Law. Both seem intelligence and, for me at least, present a horrifying discussion that connects ALL the dots. This one scared me to my core. My hands were literally shaking for an hour.

https://www.brighteon.com/2d76b660-1099-4c4a-8661-fce60c8a4320
I read this entire thread last night (I have a lot to catch up on here on the forums) and noted nothing was said about these 3 videos. Having been absent here for so long, I didn't know if anyone here had seen these videos yet. Please forgive my reposting if you have already seen them.

Aside from the fact that Dr. Brian Ardis in Mike Adams' interview (link below) is a chiropractor, I admit I almost dismissed it without watching more than the first few minutes. But after watching the second vid at this link, he made more and more sense. He cited many documents and charts to to back up his accusations. I hope you can find the time to watch them to the end and draw your own conclusions.

https://naturalnews.com/2022-04-12-...id-19-virus-vaccines-derived-snake-venom.html
Another inverview, this one is Jeffrey Prather's recent video that shocked me to my core! If you follow Jeffrey Prather, you may have seen this one. He is interviewing an active-duty officer in the army, a former Green Beret and also an Attorney in International Law. Both seem intelligence and, for me at least, present a horrifying discussion that connects ALL the dots. This one scared me to my core. My hands were literally shaking for an hour.

https://www.brighteon.com/2d76b660-1099-4c4a-8661-fce60c8a4320
I read this entire thread last night (I have a lot to catch up on here on the forums) and noted nothing was said about these 3 videos. Having been absent here for so long, I didn't know if anyone here had seen these videos yet. Please forgive my reposting if you have already seen them.
I did see “Watch the Water” a few days ago and a partial interview with Dr Ardis and Dr Zelenco which I believe was either done on the same day or day after the film was released. I haven’t had time to watch the second interview you posted. I am rewatching “Watch the Water” and taking notes to follow up on. Going on a road trip later on today so that maybe the perfect time to see the second one you posted. This is what GWP had to say about the documentary.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...isolated-synthesized-snake-peptides-proteins/

How should we simple people ever see thru the propaganda, theories and lies to eventually find the truth behind the lie of covid....how many theories behind the death of JFK?? how many theories behind the hunter laptop???
how many theories behind the DS??? now how many theories behind the origins of covid/corona/mass genocide???

Yes, I also watched 'Watch the Water' video. Scary stuff, huh? I have Pur filters on all my sinks. Hope it catches 70% of contaminants. Hoping that is adequate. Don't want to put on the more expensive home system filters. Not sure I can use the shower filters on all showers though, so we're still looking at those.

Interesting that they brought up the false flag on the subway. As they point out, we will find out in a few more day if it is what they are actually thinking. I know that there will be something coming to lock us down again as midterms are fast approaching. Fauci has already warned of another lockdown but I don’t think that they can do it with Covid 19 again. Their are too many that would resist.

Suicides are up, anger is up, prices are up, patience is down, trust is down and hardly any politician is addressing the real problems of prices, food, fuel, pedophilia and immigration...just blowing hot air about the LBGTQ crap, wokeism and Disney or their own personal losses. Bidump is GIVING AWAY Americas oil, Javelin rockets, ammo and medical supplies....what does America defend itself with if all the strategic reserves are given away for free??? It will take years to re-produce and re-stock the freebies going to the ukraine.....

Latest posts

Back