Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1647991267880.png

Of course that was not NYT's headline, but “the CDC isn’t publishing large portions of the COVID data it collects.” You can read their news story here. . . headline from The New York Times.

I chose to read this one. . . CDC Tells New York Times It Hid Covid Data For Political Reasons

The last line of the article sums it up: “The day of reckoning for endangering American lives needs to come, and the sooner the better.”

If your statistics are right, we're going to have a very big problem, and I have a feeling it's going to come down to this.
Here, politicians still say you should vaccinate, but not as often as two months ago.
Still, these guys will hang if it comes down to the vaccinated getting more and more health problems.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/u-s-army-surgeon-tears-top-brass-ordered-silence-vaccine-injuries/An Army flight surgeon testified in federal court that she was ordered by high-level command not to discuss the controversy over Department of Defense data indicating a massive spike in serious injuries and illnesses among military personnel when the vaccines were rolled out in 2021.

Dr. Theresa Long was testifying March 10 in the case of a Navy SEAL commander who refused to receive a COVID shot. She told Judge Steven Merryday of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida in Tampa that she was observing cases of the demyelination of the central nervous system in military personnel.

As WND reported, three Department of Defense whistleblowers have presented evidence from the Defense Military Epidemiological Database (DMED) that show a nearly 1,000% increase overall in diseases and injuries in 2021 compared to the previous five years.

Long, a senior flight surgeon at the U.S. Army Flight School at Fort Rucker, Alabama, testified along with two other military flight surgeons, Lt. Col. Peter Chambers and Col. (Ret.) Stewart Tankersley.

The non-profit Liberty Counsel, representing the commander, obtained a temporary restraining order from Judge Merryday blocking the Navy from punishing the commander because of his vaccination status. The commander asked for an exemption on religious conscience grounds, and Merryday ruled the Navy appears to be in conflict with the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

The government was in court asking the judge to set aside the injunction while the case is on appeal.

Asked about the data in the Defense Military Epidemiological Database, Long said she had been "ordered not to answer that question."

"Ordered by who?" Merryday asked.

Is the U.S. government criminally responsible for the deaths of COVID-vaccine recipients?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Long replied that the order came from high-level command.

Attorney Matt Staver of Liberty Counsel, representing the Navy commander, followed up, asking Long why the data is relevant to the case.

"I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me," she said amid tears.

"I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it," Long said.

She added that she is willing to lose her career "because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed."

She said she regularly has been contacted by military personnel who have been injured by the shots, and most are pilots, who "have to meet one of the highest fitness standards."

Amid the pressure to get vaccinated, Long described an atmosphere of low morale in which there have been at least two suicides.

'Suppression of scientific dialogue'
The flight surgeon Chambers testified that he was ordered to make sure troops received the shots and was told that religious exemptions would be denied.

He said that up to 80% of military personnel have contracted COVID-19 despite having had two shots. However, he said, among the unvaccinated, the infection rate was 15%.

Chambers said he has had to delay his plan to retire in 2023 because he developed demyelination of his central nervous system after being vaccinated.

Tankersley, a recently retired flight surgeon, said he has witnessed during the pandemic an unprecedented "suppression of scientific dialogue."

He said the shots are neither safe nor effective, explaining the delivery mechanism of the mRNA vaccines bypasses the natural immune system and creates inflammation that can inhibit the body's innate immunity.

Tankersly said he has treated more than 200 COVID patients with no fatalities using treatments such as ivermectin. Meanwhile, the Defense Department insists that the only way to combat COVID is to force vaccination and get rid of personnel who won't comply.

Staver said in a statement that he is "honored to serve the brave men and women of the military."

"I am dismayed by the abuse and propaganda forced upon them from the White House and the Department of Defense," he said. "The truth will prevail, and freedom will win."

This brought tears to my eyes. You can hear a nurse referring to her as "my love" and one reciting the Lord's Prayer. Nurses have such a BIG heart for their patients. . . I have seen so many of this type of video of vaccine injuries and now I am crying. This NEVER should have happened!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mu8jpssUXA4g/

“Deaths outpace births in most counties as U.S. growth slowed in 2020
‘That’s unheard of in American history,’ said demographer Kenneth Johnson of the Census Bureau findings
By Fredrick Kunkle
Yesterday at 12:00 a.m. EDT

Johnson said he expected the data to show a natural decrease but was surprised at its scale. Natural decrease occurs when a population records more deaths than births. “I think one of the most important findings is the fact that almost 2,300 counties had more deaths than births in them. That’s unheard of in American history,” he said…”

Of course there is ZERO mention of the deaths from the vax in this article. Not surprising. Now I really want to know how much the growth declined in 2021! We have already gotten a lot of information on that from the large insurance companies.

You can read it here…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/03/24/census-population-counties-cities-covid/

I am sure that this has probably already been shared. I know I have watched a longer video of this guy buy this one is very short. Are the vaccinated now hackable?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c10izmodB9rw/

Have been wondering the same thing. My guess is yes, if they have had enough of the vax. Here is a picture of Steve Kirsch’s blood under microscope. He was vaxxed and this doctor is telling him he sees this type of deformity in the blood of ALL vaxxed Individuals.

“The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact... mine included!
I met with a doctor who claims that the blood of every COVID vaccinated person all share an artifact that he's never seen before. The question is: what is that artifact?”

1648468462887.jpg

Have been wondering the same thing. My guess is yes, if they have had enough of the vax. Here is a picture of Steve Kirsch’s blood under microscope. He was vaxxed and this doctor is telling him he sees this type of deformity in the blood of ALL vaxxed Individuals.

“The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact... mine included!
I met with a doctor who claims that the blood of every COVID vaccinated person all share an artifact that he's never seen before. The question is: what is that artifact?”

View attachment 15659
I sure hope I never need a blood transfusion

I sure hope I never need a blood transfusion

I know, right?! Keep in mind for times when you know you will need blood, have someone you know isn’t vaxxed (and your blood type) go donate the blood in advance. I’ve got 5 people who are willing to donate for me…and I’m an O negative.

I know, right?! Keep in mind for times when you know you will need blood, have someone you know isn’t vaxxed (and your blood type) go donate the blood in advance. I’ve got 5 people who are willing to donate for me…and I’m an O negative.
That's a good idea, but if you are away from your area and had some kind of accident and you are unconscious and need blood I'm thinking getting contaminated is going to happen

Latest posts

Back