Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1645840403192.jpeg

The only problem is...they only hanged the LITTLE pieces of SHIT there and kept the bigger PIECES OF SHIT for medical, rocketry, science and political reasons....(clinton, kerry, biden, shumer, pelosi....etc.)
WE DO NOT NEED A REPEAT OF HISTORY....WE NEED TO SET NEW RECORDS FOR HISTORY!!! Down with ALL tyrants, not just the ones we do not need at the moment for various reasons....live free, Gary

Relentless Truth
Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids

💥 KA-BOOM 💥

“Remember a few weeks ago when I said "KNOWINGLY" would be a very important term soon?

About that...

We now have Pfizer data that proves a THREE PERCENT mortality rate and a NINETY-THREE PERCENT adverse reaction rate for the vaccine.

On top of that we now have proof through a FOIA request that HHS (through the Biden admin) paid out ONE BILLION dollars to the major news and media outlets to push the vaccine that they KNOWINGLY knew wasn't safe OR effective. This includes FOX News, Newsmax and other "conservative" outlets.

THEY'RE ALL IMPLICATED IN THE CRIME OF THE
CENTURY.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Relentless Truth
Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids

💥 KA-BOOM 💥

“Remember a few weeks ago when I said "KNOWINGLY" would be a very important term soon?

About that...

We now have Pfizer data that proves a THREE PERCENT mortality rate and a NINETY-THREE PERCENT adverse reaction rate for the vaccine.

On top of that we now have proof through a FOIA request that HHS (through the Biden admin) paid out ONE BILLION dollars to the major news and media outlets to push the vaccine that they KNOWINGLY knew wasn't safe OR effective. This includes FOX News, Newsmax and other "conservative" outlets.

CENTURY.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

It's time for citizen arrests to be made. Start with your local criminal officials and media administrators.

Relentless Truth
Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids

💥 KA-BOOM 💥

About that...

CENTURY.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

I haven't had a chance to read all ten pages of this post so please excuse me if this has already been stated.

Many doctors, especially Dr.s Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman, have been instrumental in exposing the flawed PCR testing system, the exaggerated "covid" deaths, the poison posing as a "covid" vaccine and most importantly the grand scam at the top of this whole mess, the one driving force behind all government and medical claims: virology.

These doctors have scientifically and painstakingly dissected and detailed the process that is used to identify a virus and have found that process, which is the one impetus for vaccination, to be riddled with fraud.

Understanding what they have discovered may take time to sink in (it took me close to a year to come to an understanding of the totality of it). They themselves, both traditionally trained MDs, have described their own understanding of their findings to be similar to them learning a new language.

The process of virology is complex and intentionally layered with obfuscation, so I will not attempt to delve into it here, but I will leave you with one especially eye-opening fact:

In one of the very few landmark studies used by the medical industrial complex themselves to establish virology as an institution, the chief scientist in charge detailed the following fact:
The end result of the process used to identify a virus (an electron-microscope still image) is the same whether a human sample is provided or not. Whether a human sample is provided or not. Whether a human sample is provided or not. WHETHER A HUMAN SAMPLE IS PROVIDED OR NOT. Sorry for the drama, but if anything has ever needed emphasis, it's this. These findings have also been corroborated recently by Dr. Stefan Lanka.

There is a good interview of Dr.s Cowan and Kaufman by Mike Adams here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/B2FzW9uQ2Z8s/
This may challenge many people's way of looking at disease, but the truth must prevail. Please give it your time and please remember that without virology, the whole "covid" mess goes away. Who wouldn't want that?

Latest posts

Back